www.hackersclub.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.hackersclub.com

www.hackersclub.com

i know there is someone here who knows how to enter into this website

www.hackersclub.com

i tried to get to the main page but i can't

i really want to get in cause i think there is tons of cool stuff about hacking

when i type in this URL i get the message : HI!

please help

I believe the point of the page/club is to learn how to "hack" for yourself. It is a puzzle you should try and figure out. If someone just tells you.... whats the point?
    ~ I'm NOT insane! I've just been in a bad mood for the last 30 years! ~ Somepeople are like Slinky's: Not good for anything, but the thought of pushing them down the stairs brings a smile to your face!

Custom User
    Let me give you some advice. I don't really care what sites you go to, and have no problems with ppl wanting to be what I consider "real hackers", and because of this I won't judge you and decide that this is not what you are trying to do. But many of the members on this site are allergic to the word hacker...they take it as a personal insult that anyone would even consider discussing hacking on "their" security site, so I would advise you not to ask questions on AO which even mention attempting to learn how to "hack".

No hard feelings.

ac

Haw haw

I think your website is attempting to be ironic.

Assuming there are contents there - they're evidently giving you your first hurdle at pseudo-hacking

You can download programmes to list the directory tree of a website or alternatively you could use a leacher. There are a few other bits n bobs you can do to get website listings - I suggest a google site.

To be honest, if you don't even know how to gain access to the site you probably shouldn't be playing with "hacking tools". Why not learn some nice command line instead - Prison food isn't the best

Dude, I dont want to pre-judge your intention/s behind your post but as what gothic_type said, alot of ppl here are allergic to the word hacking and hacker. Its not good irony to see people giving advice about hacking in security sites like this. Anyway, if you want tools, try looking for them at altavista.com
    If your curious, your probably interested.

Originally posted here by Ushema
    Anyway, if you want tools, try looking for them at altavista.com
    Or

http://www.astalavista.com for a more direct approach...

Was there anything in that website to begin with?

Code:
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>Hackersclub.com</title>
    </head>
    <body bgcolor=#ffffff>
    Hi!
    </body>

</html>
    Thats all I see for the source....maybe someone just registered the domain or something and its under construction.

You don't have to forget google...

Google can turn up pretty good leads on a site's layout...

Search with the following:

site:hackersclub.com

Oh, my! What does that turn up? A bunch hackersclub links... some of which are cached...
    Now... why do none of them work....

Maybe they caught on and restructured... and stopped google from caching?
    Maybe the site is just down?
    Maybe there are a lot of maybe's?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

Thats all I see for the source....maybe someone just registered the domain or something and its under construction.
    nope it's a very old site........

And Cybr1d because you see that much code dosen't mean the page had that much code

If i remember correctly it was a member(invite) only site and had good resource...................was closed a long time back.

Why do you specifacially want this one there are a few good working ones .......uhm **Cough****Cough**Antionline**Cough** .and i am not kidding Anticode also used to host quite useful material in that regard .......you might find still a few good articles in the download section check out the Security Texts and Downloads.........but now they are hugely outdated...

there are quite a few good sites that still has huge resource bank .........about the subject.........maybe you should check them out instead of beating the dead horse

--Good Luck--

Maybe they caught on and restructured... and stopped google from caching?
    Maybe the site is just down?
    Maybe there are a lot of maybe's?
    Phish I think the website is just down and its probably under construction.