School administration
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School administration

er0k

School administration

Oh my god, i just get to school today, wearing my "violent femmes" tshirt.. its just a band, has no pictures, nothing, it just says violent femmes, and they tell me to go home and change it... this pisses me off. THey said it had to do with violence and destruction..

man, if your shirt just say that, without mencioning that is a "band", what do you think that administration should do?
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

h'm..

I'm glad my boss allowes me to wear any stupid t-shirt I like..

Isn't there some part of the constitution about freedom of speech..

I don't see where the "crime" in your shirt is..
    It's people like that, that promote violence and destruction, not t-shirts...
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Originally posted here by the_JinX
    Isn't there some part of the constitution about freedom of speech..
    Here's the issue with that:

Yes, the constitution guarantees your right to freedom of speech.

However, the constitution does not guarantee your right to a free education.

Therefore, if and when you attend public school, feel free to check your rights at the door.
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Oh my god, i just get to school today, wearing my "violent femmes" tshirt.. its just a band, has no pictures, nothing, it just says violent femmes, and they tell me to go home and change it... this pisses me off. THey said it had to do with violence and destruction..
    I guess your Admins are underemployed................time for a cull

I have worn my Brigada Paracidista (Spanish Foreign Legion) t-shirt to work with no problems (Friday is "dressing down day")...........then as the business is armaments, they could hardly complain could they

BANNED
    Want to borrow my "**** Everything" t-shirt? You can wear it over the violent femmes tshirt and when they tell you to go home tell them you have another shirt on under that one. Maybe they won't think it's so bad anymore.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Flash M0nkey
    or just buy a shirt from here -> http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml

v_Ln

On second thoughts..............

You will need contacts in the USAMC

"To err is human...........
    To Forgive, Divine............

NEITHER are Marine Corps Policy"

or (on the front) the logos of Sony, Mitsubishi, Kawasaki, Toshiba.........etc................on the back:

"From the guys who brought you Pearl Harbor"

I guess that objecting to those two might be construed as "un American activity"

My God, The violent femmes sure aren't about violence thats for sure. Hallowed ground is even one step away from being gospel (damn good album and my fav). Possible religious discrimination complaint ?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Heh, when I was at my sons school the other day, there was a little girl in the library (5th grade) who had on a button up blouse that came to about her hips when she was standing upright. However, she had an armload of books, and her back pack on, and in the process, it pulled the front of her shirt up so you could see her tummy. They sent her home because she was "dressed indecently". I marched straight into the office and told the principal that there is a thing as going too far with a dress code. I fully support dress codes, and in my opinion, the rule that girls in elementary school don't need to wear shirts that show their tummies is a great one. However, as soon as the poor kid sat the books down and took off the back pack, the shirt was back down to around her hips. It was one of those famous "wardrobe malfunctions" I guess. The principal tried explaining that they can't make exceptions to anyone for breaking the rules, etc etc, and I tried explaining that a little common sense goes a long way. Neither of us made any ground with the other.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.