Bears Could Delay Start of School Year

Thread: Bears Could Delay Start of School Year

Bears Could Delay Start of School Year

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Some 30 brown bears have been terrorizing a Transylvanian mountain village and could delay the start of the school year, local authorities said Thursday.
    Villagers are afraid to let their children go outside, with the bold bears are making off with domestic animals in broad daylight, mayor Nicolae Codreanu told state radio from Poiana Marului, 106 miles north of Bucharest.

Animal experts were seeking a solution before the start of the school year on September 15
    And Here I always thought Transylvania's problems centered around Vampire Bats. Hhmmm....or was that Pennsylvania.... Oh yeah Pennsylvanian's are Pale and White due to the lack of warm weather.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

Animal experts were seeking a solution before the start of the school year on September 15
    Sigh...don't tell me no1 in that place has a gun. Let animal activists bark all they want...I'd worry about the kids first. If they want to chain themselves to the bears...so be it

Cyber~

Don't be so miserable!

Like me you are jealous, we never had excuses like that when we were going to school

Originally posted here by Cybr1d
    Sigh...don't tell me no1 in that place has a gun. Let animal activists bark all they want...I'd worry about the kids first. If they want to chain themselves to the bears...so be it
    they did, but the bears are still hungry!

Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Regal Making Handler
    My kids have had seven and a half weeks summer holiday this year. They are going back to school on the 8th . Even if i have to go find every teacher they have and blackmail them, bully them or sue them.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry