Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heheh.. I feel like a hypocrit.

Heheh.. I feel like a hypocrit.

Anyway, apparently there happens to be another problem with the Karma (AP) system... a user has contacted me and explained that he tried negging me but was unable to. And soon enough, a second user told me the same thing, so I think my handle is doing the same thing, voiding the Java Script, the \ character did but rather than a \, the issue is with the ' character.

-dave

Interesting..................I thought those issues were sorted out months ago...................

Hang on I will give it a try.................with positives you at least deserve that for your honesty.......

Cheers

EDIT: Looks like that your posts won't open at all for any APs............have you had any positive assignments?

Cheers

er0k
    yeah it doesnt work... i cant even bring up the ap system when i click on one of your posts..

Originally posted here by er0k
    yeah it doesnt work... i cant even bring up the ap system when i click on one of your posts..
    /me is ub3r 1337

Nah, the ' voids the JS script and it won't pop up... there are ways around it using links and user ID numbers, thread ID numbers, and post ID numbers... quite annoying...

thats not all though...

Im not sure if it'll still work but I remember that you could use things like bold tags and place those into your user-name and make the text of your user-name in the AP thing be bold text, change the size, maybe change the color, & (ect). Fun stuff actually...

Anyone remember when the main page was replaced with an account profile because of those bugs?

This should be fixed. Let me know if there are still errors.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Worked fine here.

works fine.. just negged you at 25% power..

konqueror linux
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

albn
    Can you phj33r my negs? I gave you a whopping 4

No, I don't these negatives people are giving me are working that well... nothing comes up..??