pooh, I know your opinions very well on this one hence our discussions on irc, but IMHO why mv this thread to /dev/null ? We are a community with all types of security profiles, so I believe its legitimate and from the reactions i can say people actually find it amusing to see what others have done in the past.
And for me asking for dark-sided stories, people have a choice here whether answering or not, even they can just tell in general, which would mean they wouldn't reveal what they don't want, yet they can participate.
Because I've seen what can happen after the slip of a tounge. Because I've seen what can happen when a veteran slips up and let's out a story, only to have someone tie up a lose end and make the connection. I've seen first hand "harmless conversations" about stories and past exploits turn into hell because someone asked exactally what you did, and people got nailed for it. Irc, that's fine. SILC, that's preferred. But on AO? A forum that is not only cached by google, but also a -very- frequently visited site? Come on now Shrekkie... you -knew- this topic was just asking for trouble.

mv this entire topic to /dev/null because of the danger people walk into on it. You are dangling dangerous evidence about other people with this entire thread, no matter how long ago it happened or how much information you release. It needs to be closed, locked, and deleted before someone get's hurt.