Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are your hacking achievements ?

Religon isn't my steadfast but my reference to your religon was just trying to prove a point!
    Good job googling the information. My religion is agnostic, my way of life is Taoism. Your point was never proven, because you have -no- idea how a taoist lives, and thus you have -no- point trying to say when and where I can choose to be rash or not.

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    okay pooh,

I don't care if you beileve me or not !
    then lets do something! YOU..make a thread or I if you can't! and you can teach me about your "way of life" cause I am interested ! sound good?

YOU..make a thread or I if you can't! and you can teach me about your "way of life" cause I am interested ! sound good?
    No, because you are not here to be taught or learn, you are here to argue about it. I'm done with you.

Hey pooh,
    I didn't read all of this thread... my free time is rather short lately. But I noticed few things in several threads lately.
    1. You poses knowledge about lot of things, and you are willing to share it with others
    2. You are easy "cought by fire" as my peple use to say.
    be cool, just let the "whise guys" to trap themselves with their poor knowledge. We who know what we are talking about can understand each other in few words.

As for the main question for this thread. I find my bigest "hacking" achievement setting of small network with cca 10 computers and one server. I have left that company 6 months ago, and everything is still working. I must say that all people that are left ther only can either use computers (sales) and assemble/install desktops.

It might seem not a big deal. But there is RRAS with several demand dial routes and internet gateway, Domain controller, fileserver with shared app, RIS.
    What is all that doing in such small network? I just had an oportunity to make it my little playground... and it still works, and brings money to owners :-))
    Ikalo
    ------
    Make your knowledge your deadliest weapon.

no I'm done with you! I guess you don't remember the words on the AO homepage !

AO is a place where the community share their knowledge to help the others learn

OMFG STFU BOTH OF YOU. **** quit your bitching....the thread is going out of topic and 2 pages of it are a waste. Ever heard of PM?

I offered the thread idea but mr.pooh doesn't feel like "wasting" his time!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Start a new thread that sticks to topic or bug me about the closing of this one.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage