Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Wtf

The website VS the Quran.

Here are more quotes from the website: http://www.demonbuster.com/islam.html
    which are trying to show the faith of Islam as a violent religion whom wants the destruction of anyone who is not Muslim. It has quotes from the Qoran, which I happen to own. It also has quotes from a couple of other books to which I do not have access to so I cannot go over those quotes. I've looked over the Quran, and noticed that most of the quotes that were posted in that website, are posted out of context and are very missleading. Someone who is can easily be brainwashed, can be very easily taught to kill simply because "The Quran says so". No, the Quran does not say that. Here we go:

note The quote from the website is posted first, then it is followed by the actual text from the Quran.

THEM:
    "I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them" (Quran 8:12).
    THE QURAN:
    And when God revealed to the angels that: 'I'm with you, encourage those who believe! I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, and you (the angels) smite them above their necks and press upon their limbs'
    THEM:
    "The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures" (Quran 98:1-8).
    THE QURAN:
    1. Those from the followers, and those idolaters whom did not believe, and did not separate themselves from their faith, until their clear punishment arrived. 2. The One sent by Allah, whom reads clean pages. 3. On which there's only truth. 4. and being that those were not ordered otherwise, rather than to love Allah with a love sincere towards him, and to deny any other futile faith, to forgive namaz and to give zeqat (AFAIK give to the poor and visit Mecca at least once) because that is the only true faith. 6. There's no difference because those whom did not believe the followings of the book and believed the idolaters, they'll be in the eternal fires of hell. Those are the most damaging creature. 7. Meanwhile, those who believed and did only good deeds, those are the creatures that are beneficial. 8. Their reward is with their God: places in paradise where there is gushing rivers, they're there forever, always in health. Allah is pleased with them, and they're pleased with Allah. And this is for all those who have been devoted to their God.
    THEM:
    O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]
    THE QURAN:
    O ye who believe, Do not befriend Jews and Christians. They are friends of one-another. And those of you who befriend them, becomes one of them. Indeed Allah does not put in the just road, those who are scroundels
    THEM:
    Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied with fighting for Allah's cause. (Sura 2:273)
    THE QURAN:
    (GIVE) to the poor who are headed towards the road to allah and are not able to give life through the earth (grow crops), given that they are not begging, and those who do not know their own situation and think they're rich (those who do not beg). Those you recognize solely from their appearance, but whom do not ask because they do not want to bother people. Then whatever you can give from your wealth, there is no worry because that, Allah knows very well. 2:273 ---- Those whom share their own wealth, on their way to God(AFAIK headed towards mecca), night or day, secretly or openly, those have their reward with their God, and for those there is no fear. 2:274
    One needs to know that "THE WAY TO ALLAH" is not refering to going around killing people in the name of Allah, or dying for that matter. It is refering to the pilgrimage that all Muslims must take, if possible to Mecca at least once in their life time.

THEM:
    Allah will give "a far richer recompense to those who fight for him" (Sura 4:96).
    THE QURAN: [/quote]High places with forgiveness of sins and mercy from HIM(Allah). Allah forgives much and is merciful 4:96[/quote]

FROM THEM:
    Regarding infidels (unbelievers), they are the Muslim's "inveterate enemies" (Sura 4:101)
    FROM QURAN:
    When on the road, It is not a sin to shorten your namaz, and if you are afraid that the unbelievers will bring you any malice. Unbelievers are your open anemies
    FROM THEM:
    They are to "seize them and put them to death wherever you find them, kill them wherever you find them, seek out the enemies of Islam relentlessly" (Sura 4:90).
    FROM QURAN:
    besides those whom shelter in a populatoin, with which you an agreement, and besides they come to you, and you cannot get the will to fight, Allah will give you the will to wage war againts them. If those do not wish to fight you, and offer you peace, Allah prohibts you to wage war againts them.4:90 -- You will accept others whom seek safety with you (while appearing as believers) and whom find safety amont their own people (as unbelievers) and if called(againts you) they respond to the calling. If they do not leave, do not offer peace, and wage war againts you, then capture and kill them wherever you meet them. Againts them, we've given clear facts 4:91
    THEM:
    "Fight them until Islam reigns supreme" (Sura 2:193).
    THE QURAN:
    Fight those idolaters until their propaganda is ended and until the faith of Allah is applied upon them. And if they stop their propaganda, then leave the animosity, expect for those whom are scroundels
    THEM:
    If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39).
    THE QURAN: it says something similiar to that, BUT
    Those who try with their mouths to shut the light of Allah (Jewish and Christian priests) and Allah wants nothing else but to shine his light, and the nonbelievers hate that 9:32 -- Allah is the one who sent his messanger with directions that are just, and truthful, to make it the faith above those faiths which are futile 9:33
    He is saying that if your faith is in danger, and you do not fight to protect it, then you will be punished. You have to read the text before and after that quote to understand its meaning. Its not saying to go to war for no reason.

More to come.

Umm Cyber1d, any on who thinks demonbusters repesent the feelings or attatudes of any sane or rational person is deluded themselvs....Peorsnaly I realy hope they are a very well done bit of satier or perhaps a parody along the lines of landover baptist. The demonbusters are far out enough that most fundies reject them as nut jobs, if you want a little more main stream look at what american fundimentalists think hte quoran says look to pat roberon and his ilk.
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?

Umm Cyber1d, any on who thinks demonbusters repesent the feelings or attatudes of any sane or rational person is deluded themselvs....Peorsnaly I realy hope they are a very well done bit of satier or perhaps a parody along the lines of landover baptist. The demonbusters are far out enough that most fundies reject them as nut jobs, if you want a little more main stream look at what american fundimentalists think hte quoran says look to pat roberon and his ilk.
    I was presented with some quotes by OverdueSpy, and I simply volunteered to verify the authenticity of those quotations. They say they're quoting the Quran. I own a copy of Quran and had some free time in my hand ....In no way do I believe anything that demonbusters says in their website LOL...i was just trying to clarify those quotes. You can read the actual quotations from the Quran that I posted, and make your own decision on their meaning...I'm sure they mean different things to different people.

Other than that, I have no clue what you said in your last 2-3 sentences .

Great Post Cybr1d - I enjoyed reading it immensely! It's quite enlightening when you can understand in context the underpinnings of a religion.

One thought though. It's too bad that the terrorists are not getting the same trasnlation from the Quran as you are. I don't mean that as a jibe Cybr1d, rather more of an insightful thought process.

Thanks again.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

i think the 'real' muslims have found half of the answer:

http://www.freemuslims.org/
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    Ireland, is that not the case for self-determination? And yes, I will agree, the battles there have been house to house, but not on the scale I speak of, say Bradford or Bradistan as I think its called ?! hahahaha ....... Lets say the stuff hits the fan and everyone there goes for extermists point of view, and they launch an attack, how do you differetiate between an enemy combattant and someone just walking up the road!? Tanks?! Curfews?! ala The movie The Siege?! whatabout people in the neighbourhood who do not share these peoples views for example?! is it cut and dry?! and who will make the curry at the end of the day?!
    IF, the stuff hits the fan, and there is an uprising within mainland UK, the standard answer is to take your losses, absorb the attack, withstand and retaliate............

In a civil war there are NO innocents, there are only targets............
    How do you differentiate. You don't. You shoot first, and let God decide who was innocent. In my book, a successful mission is one where the enemy die, and my troops survive.

Curfews work, if you implement them ABSOLUTELY. The 'innocents' will NOT take to the streets after time, as they would be aware of the penalty.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Well i will just state the obvious, that religon as a whole is the evil of the earth.

Without it we would live in relative peace.

How can you quote quotes that are a crock of **** in the first place?

A book of words written and re-written way too many times to hold anything truthful.

This thread has gone sideways to the original post that condems theses ****ers, nothing
    to do with religon, it's a war and only cos the chechen terrorists are muslims is it somehow
    related to religon.

It' the reporting from the west that has created a feeling of us against the muslims, that
    continues this so called jihad.

It's the policy of the corrupt U.S. that strengthen's this feeling in the islamic world.

Why did 9/11 happen? Was it because the corrupt Saudi Gov, upset osama by taking control
    of his fathers business, then returning power to a weak and obliging bin laden brother that
    was easily controlled?

Does the fact that the corrupted Saudi Gov, shakes the blood and oil stained hand of the U.S.
    to line their own pockets, and disregard their own people, have anything to do with this?

Seems strange that most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, and supposedly funded by
    another Saudi.

I say that the cause of this new war called "terror" is the direct result of corruption and arrogance
    and absolutely nothing to do with religon.

Too many corrupted ****ers running the world is the cause of all this.

As soon as the super powers wake up and see this, the sooner we might just be able to put in
    reverse the motion that is now, before we all will suffer the end result of these few who think
    that a gazzillion dollar defense budget entitles them to make their own rules, break their own
    rules and critisize, attack, liberate, bomb, kill mame and wound, anyone else who stands up and says you can't do that.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
    And disregards the rest
    http://www.tzwaenn.de/lyrics/Simon_a...The_Boxer.html
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

"Was it because the corrupt Saudi Gov, upset osama by taking control
    of his fathers business,"

well hell, why didnt he just say that! now that is just cause to muder three thousand people 3 years ago and 150 some children last week. embaseies around the world, how many planes...none of them military targets. why did he feel it necessary to lie and say it was because of our support of israel. did he feel we wouldn't understand?

how can you defend these freaks? any argument they had has been made moot a long time ago.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I'm not defending anyone.

I just see the aftermath of the arrogant policies and corrupted processes, that i have no
    power to change, and see the reasons why people retaliate.

I see the stupidity of the west in it's reporting of this issue, and it just shits me right up the
    wall. I have heard enough about extremists and their ****ing jihad.

They use our own media to their own gain, and must laugh at how easy it is to get free air
    time. ****ing journalist scum need to shut the **** up as do the liberal scum that defend the
    right to free speach and open press.

We are adding to their power with each headline, and the journo's with their dripping fangs
    await anything to boost their ego's.

My opinion is **** the U.S. and its corrupted leaders, and the Israili's, and the Arabs, and the
    Indonesians, and the Saudi's, you are all the ****ing cause of this mayhem.