Thread: Osama Bin Laden

Osama Bin Laden

Strange thing are happening around OSB. The US military guarantees that he will be arrested very shortly. They say the Pakistanis have made great strides and are closing the net from the information collected from the al quida computer geek. They give times for this as early as tomorrow morning to next month.

A net rag that bills presents itself as being Russian, PROFINDPAGES.COM, but is actually in the UK

Domain name: PROFINDPAGES.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Priestley, Peter peter@wswgroup.com
    PO Box 11
    Boston, Lincs PE21 7QL
    UK

Claims that OSB was taken four weeks ago in Pakistan.

At the same time reports are coming out that OSB’s billions did not finance the sept 11 attacks

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/worl.../03/2003201424

http://freeinternetpress.com/article...30&mode=thread

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Calgar...03/613887.html

what do you think is the meaning of all this?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I would offcourse be very convenient for President Bush if OSB were to be captured just before the elections.
    However reports of 'we almost got him' have been around for a while now.
    Take a look at U.N. prosector Carla del Ponte's statements regarding Mladic and Karadzic for example.
    In September, the outgoing head of the NATO stabilisation force in Bosnia said he knew the whereabouts of Mladic and Karadzic, and was quoted as saying it was "only a matter of time" before he was arrested.
    http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/12/13/nato.mladic/
    Note that this statement was made in September 2001 and they still havent captured either one of them.
    Also with the capture of OSB al-qeada wouldnt cease to exist.
    There is still Ayman Al Zawahiri for example. http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0886167.html
    Also the follwing article sheds a light on the sbject.
    "What success we have seen in the war on terrorism has dispersed [Al-Qaeda leaders]. The leadership has had to devolve and evolve at the same time. So what you're getting probably is, within Al-Qaeda itself, a lot more decisions by men on the spot rather than any sort of centralized leadership. It's a leaderless organization in that sense -- leaderless leadership, if you will," Burgess said.
    http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle...ab8976928.html
    About the funding of terror:
    In the years prior to 9/11 the terrorist used a lot of so called 'religious based charity organisations'. (free from taxes and stuff), they also donated funds to each-other and to 'allied' organisations in the middle east. Very hard if not impossible to track where the money actually went. The follwing book shows a nice insight in how this took place.
    Terrorist Hunter : The Extraordinary Story of a Woman Who Went Undercover to Infiltrate the Radical Islamic Groups Operating in America
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...80940?v=glance
    She also reveals how she discovered a billion-dollar scheme that rich Saudi Arabians set up to filter money to terrorist groups, through charities and businesses in the United States -- information that the FBI sat on for years, until after 9-11.

your missing the point. im not arguing the validity of whether or not osama paid for sept 11 out of pocket and the sources your quoting have occurred over a period of time. what im mentioning happened with in the past couple of days. the fact remains that the government has refrained from capture talk after the first couple of embarrassments. For them to give a time frame now is extremely interesting considering that if they fail it will reflect badly on bush at a critical time.

I think OSB will be captured shortly. I also think profindpages is aware of this and is setting it up so they can bring discredit to it when it happens. Maybe the sudden exposure of the 911 reports are meant to remind the public that the war isn’t over because of his capture. I hope its not the preamble for his defense instead. I just find it hard to believe in that much co-incidence. Of course it could be just that. I just enjoy trying to interpret events even if im wrong.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

OK I think I got your point.
    the fact remains that the government has refrained from capture talk after the first couple of embarrassments. For them to give a time frame now is extremely interesting considering that if they fail it will reflect badly on bush at a critical time.
    Perhaps they will indeed have captured him by tommorow morning.
    I dont know about profindpages, I never heard of them before, I dont give them much credibility.
    Maybe the sudden exposure of the 911 reports are meant to remind the public that the war isn’t over because of his capture. I hope its not the preamble for his defense instead.
    It would be interesting to see how they have built up charges and how Osama would defend himself (I'm pretty sure there are lots of lawyers eager to defend him (this also happened with Sadam)). This offcourse if he indeed gets captured alive
    I just find it hard to believe in that much co-incidence. Of course it could be just that.
    Yeah, sure could be.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I did hear that OSB played the stock market prior to 9/11.
    Knowing that the attacks would put a SEVERE dent into airlines, and having the equivilent of insider trading tips, it was 'estimated' that for a few million $US carefully placed in the previous two years (9/11 planning stage) then selling on 8/11, netted somewhere in the region of $50 million profit ................

And now he's sat in his cave ...............

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=260823

I have no doubt that the future for OSB will be short and noisy ............
    But as for putting a time scale on it ................

The articles seem to be based on WAG's [wild assed guesses] re:- OSB's money, and now they're saying that he isn't funding the movement .........

Well excuse me, but it's a bit late for the semantics here. OSB whether he funds it directly or not has lost his right to oxygen, and is now hell bent on making this world more uncomfortable for everyone, everywhere.
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

OBL will be taken alive. a top legal firm will get him acquitted of the terror charges but the securities and exchange commission will nail his ass for insider trading and lock him up with martha stuart. he'll be rehabilitated and upon his release come out with a new line of interior paints and linens under the OBL label. al quida will be so ashamed they will hide their heads in the sand never to be heard from again. the saudi royal family will commission osama to redecorate the palace. the fame of obl will spread threw out the middle east and he'll open a chain of fashion boutiques named "Bargain Bin's Better Tents and Turbans". capitalism will now be firmly implanted in the arab world and after making a deal with israel to buy his fabrics exclusively from them peace shall spread threw out the world.

OB1 has spoken

lmao@that....OBL is dead, or near dying from his enlarged heart. The US catches him, but he dies in prison before the trial from traumatic experiences. The US has no show for the main event during the elections to get Gee-Dubya re-elected, so they have to find a look a like. Chong is released from prison, given a turban, a script, and placed on trial in OBL stead. Chong is then strung up by the balls and condemed to death by stoning. Chong is killed. Two months later the truth surfaces, it was Chong, he was indeed just selling 'waterpipes', and OBL had nothing to do with 9/11. Bush is still in office. =/
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.