Thread: UK Cleric supports targeting children

UK Cleric supports targeting children

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...5/wosse705.xml

An extremist Islamic cleric based in Britain said yesterday that he would support hostage-taking at British schools if carried out by terrorists with a just cause.

Omar Bakri Mohammed, the spiritual leader of the extremist sect al-Muhajiroun, said that holding women and children hostage would be a reasonable course of action for a Muslim who has suffered under British rule.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

...and you guys let this joker walk around? if a lutheren minister supported the concept of vigilante justice in a high crime area if the police have no effect and lutherans where hanging people in the streets they suspected of crimes....what would happen
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

er0k
    publicity publicity publicity..

or hes just a ****ing moron

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    and you guys let this joker walk around?
    It's a reflection on society as a whole. We are paying the price for the years of the liberal leftie types, those that have banned school sports as too competitive [it's really bad to lose, you don't want to damage little Johnny .......]
    those that will not stand up and shout ENOUGH.
    those that are too scared of the minorities, too worried that they will be seen as the aggressors under the 'human rights act' from the EEC. [Tony Blair's wife is a barrister, and make a bloody good living from this act..........]

I'm afraid that our balls have shrivelled up to the point of no return, and the scum that are in the news today, are pushing the envelope further each day, trying to see where the limits are.

And they wonder why the far right makes ground each year ..................

Within a couple more years, they could well be the ONLY party to have ANY options left .........

The mainstream parties are too busy beating each other with dead horses to notice what is REALLY going on, on the streets.

The traditional British reserve WILL reach breaking point, But will it be in time ?
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

please note foxey i was not poking fun at england in particular but rather at 'our' society as a whole. i don’t think id go so far as to say "liberals" are responsible for all that's happening it's just the liberals led by leftists that keep making my 'cup' smaller each year while my testicles remain the same size. it's getting really uncomfortable! i wonder how long before testosterone is declared a controlled dangerous substance.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

He who sows the seeds of discontent shall reap the whirlwind?

Perhaps it is heading towards a disbandment of the UN?................more a we have superior technology and nukes club?

They understand fear, pain............or death

just my views

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    No worries Tedob:
    Poking fun at the UK is the least of our worries.

We actually allow scum like this to walk the streets, and if anyone DID attack him, he would be the first to scream for Police protection ......................

That other dirt bag with the hooks for hands, his mosque was raided by Police, they found stolen passports, credit cards and fake papers, credit cards. They also found over $100,000 in there. And Mr Dirt Bag is claiming benifits of the British taxpayer to the tune of almost $600 PER WEEK ............................

[rant] It seems a shame that with all these lamp posts we have all over the UK, we cannot find a couple to swing these low lifes from ............. [/rant]

I wonder how long before testosterone is declared a controlled dangerous substance.
    Probably already is .............................
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

People like him should be shot, What right does he have to take innocent children for a just cause .. or for any cause ...... (probably just in his mind is insane to everyone else)

********** |ceWriterguy
    Holy crap! 600 a week? quid or usd? either way it's huge. Hang the bastitch by his fur lined handcuffs. While you're at it go strongarm the other one as well, mess not with the lil kiddies, nor justify them to terrorists, lest thou get thine tallywhacker sliced off and fed to thee.

Oh, and just for Fox - "Mess not with the British. They've got good Scrumpy, and the right idea."
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!