Problem With AVG FREE Version

Thread: Problem With AVG FREE Version

Problem With AVG FREE Version

I recently downloaded AVG Free Version, tried to install, and it never gave me a serial key like its supposed to in my email.. so i tried again, and again. Then i emailed the company, read their faq, etc and still no key. this was 6 days ago.. their faq has no help for me at all. And no i dont have a spam filter set up, yadda i know the drill been around the block a few times.. just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

No key, no installation, and i tried random crack sites to get a free key but alas i couldn't get one to work. The serial is supposed to come to you via a trigger by clicking the download link, but it never worked...

I tried the same thing couple days ago, same problem, never got my serial number !

try that one ! Maybe it'll work ! Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Huson Mt.
    er0k, I ran into the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I never could get a key, so I just went to Avast and am using their free AV.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I often get the download e-mail and no product key e-mail from time to time (I always slap AVG on clients' computers so I've gotten very familiar with the installation process). Sometimes you have to request the key a second time from the website, but with a little persistence it'll come through.

Buffalo, Missouri USA
    Here is another key: AVG-1-19411305-YKF

Hope you get it working.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

ANd try this one also if any of above don't work , it worked on both me and my friend's computer

It\'s all about sense of power.

thanks fellas