Ivan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ivan

Ivan

Right now all the Cubans are like "****...I just rebuilt my straw hut and now here comes another damn hurricane".

It would appear that the eastern Atlantic has "Hurrirea". The doggon thing keeps spitting out hurricanes. I live in NC and already have been hit several times in the year I have been here and the poor folks in Cuba and Florida just can't seem to catch a break either.

cheers.
    Connection refused, try again later.

ROTFLMAO keezel
    We are probably going to feel the winds and rain of Ivan.

btw, we as in Dominican Republic NOT Cuba
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

********** |ceWriterguy
    ROFL Hurrirea. Someone get a HUGE bottle of Pepto down there quick!
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

This would probably be a lot funnier to me if I weren't at a public library using the computer cause I have no power nor phone for the 3rd (and counting) day, and if my yard wasn't already a swamp, and if I hadn't spent 2 of the last 3 days chopping trees into manageable sizes to haul them off.

Ivan is my worst nightmare right now. If you pray, please pray that he gives us a break. If he hits this soon after Frances, there could be some people with very serious problems.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Deb, My prayers are with you and the rest of the people affected by these Hurricanes. Are you planning on evacuating?

Good Luck Deb, you sure have had the Sh!t kicked out of you this year. I hope this one passes without any more damage.

Cheers:
    DjM

Boy, am I glad that I live in the good ol' Northwest

No hurricanes in Seattle

Good luck Deb and Raion

Cybr1d, I don't know if we're evacuating or not...hard to make that decision when all I'm getting is second-hand info from people who've heard what might or might not happen on the radio. I'm at the library again today, trying to find something out about Ivan for myself. I still have no phone, no water, and no electricity at my house. I won't even go into detail about how much fun it is to try and take a bath with cold bottled water... And the entire county seems to be out of ice, can't find any anywhere.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Deb, is there anything we can do to help?