Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keylogger

Originally posted here by lepricaun
    well, i think it is time to come up with mine

**EDIT**sorry, this is C, not C++, but you can compile it with a C++ compiler though **/EDIT**
    Lep: Couple questions...

1) On Windows XP/2000 platform do you know of any free compilers to use to compile your program?

2) Does your program capture the data that comes back across the network (otherwords received)? I suspect not but thought I would ask.

Do you know of a program that will capture both keys (keylogger) and data received over a network? I have an investigation where I need the data that comes back to the user's computer from the network.

ep: Couple questions...

1) On Windows XP/2000 platform do you know of any free compilers to use to compile your program?

2) Does your program capture the data that comes back across the network (otherwords received)? I suspect not but thought I would ask.

Do you know of a program that will capture both keys (keylogger) and data received over a network? I have an investigation where I need the data that comes back to the user's computer from the network.
    1: dev-cpp

2: no it doesn't, it has no network functions what so ever.

3: no, but you could use two simultaniously: a keylogger and a sniffer like ethereal

hope this helps

lepricaun thanks for the source code

your welcome Rachid, btw, your site isn't working as it should, i've tried downloading a couple of zip files via the links for sourcecode, but it doesn't work "page not found"...