Dog gets revenge!

Thread: Dog gets revenge!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Redondo Beach, CA

Dog gets revenge!

Dumbass got what he deserved. Sheesh! The attached picture is a shot of the remaining surviving puppies.

Source: CNN

Pup shoots man, saves litter mates

Thursday, September 9, 2004 Posted: 11:15 AM EDT (1515 GMT)

PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- Nice shootin', Rex!

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I would've loved to have listened in on that 911 call...

911 Operator: "911, what's your emergency?"
    Guy: "My dog just shot me!"

Hrmm, yes the 911 call would be funny. Ehh, the bastard got what he deserved though.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Huson Mt.
    Poor pup didn't aim right though.....should have shot him in the head.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown