Thread: Multiproxy

Multiproxy

I downloaded multiproxy and i cant get it to work it says you have to make your browser connect to localhost, 127.0.0.1 at port 8088 so i went in to the options and went into proxy connection and i maid it so ever thing connects back to my comp at port 8088 but it still dose not work it says all of the proxies i have in my list are down and has a red dot next to them i amn running winxp with firefox as my browser and multiproxy v1.2

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Is this computer inside a corporate network? If it is then you may not be able to use the high ports. I have all outbound connections above 1024 blocked for outbound connections. Your proxy wouldn't work on my network.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

no this is my home computer it is on a wirless network but none of the ports are blocked.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Did you install SP2?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

on my system properties it says service pack1 but i am thinking i downloaded it it probaly just dosent change to sp2.

first test the proxys in the list
    you must have one working to switch to (local) proxy.
    Industry Kills Music.

And with your system information showing SP1a then probably it is , so again check for that by visiting windowsupdate website and maybe you have incomplete download, it will start from where you left it if this is case.
    And again check for proxy list , and try when even one of them is reported to be up. Check them at different time of day , maybe there is small network problem.
    Hope this will solve it.
    It\'s all about sense of power.

ok Thank you for your help