Custom Avatar
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Avatar

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar

Lightbulb Custom Avatar

Hello all,

i was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing enough and has the time and ability to create me a custom avatar....

i know this sounds lazy, but i havent really spent that much time in multimedia and design, and i dont think my learnings would ever wonder that way (for good or bad) basically because i dont have that artistic side of me (i cant draw either.. with the olden way, a pencil )

i just wanted an avatar that has a nice background with my name regarded into it. either 'CybertecOne' or 'CTO'

i would prefer CTO ....

i will leave it up to your good judgement and really wont have any big deals.

Thankyou very muchly, otherwise can you advise me to a site that will create these. usually i can never find something i like.

(it would be like when we have competitions for the AntiOnline pic on the main page. which is happening next when??

[edit] Can you please make it square and if possible 64x64. otherwise i can change the size myself if its too much trouble [/edit]

Regards,

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

Yeah sure, i just installed PS 8.0 CS, i'll give it a try, what kinda colors do you want ?
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

it doesnt bother me... i have faith in your good judgement, but if i dont like it i wont use it ... but if i have a draft i could give you some ideas as you go

thanks CR.. good luck too
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

here's a 3 minute work, i dont have time now, its late and i have school and work tommorow !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

hey, looks good.

are you going to try longer or you finished?? i will keep that one and give it a week... if nothing else comes up i will probably change

thanks CR....

gl with your school stuff, if you ever need any help with it gimme a bell
    - Albert Einstein

Banned
    Hey, bunghole. I need a new Avatar too.

Come on....

Make me one....

hey hey winston.... slow down...

theres a line, and if im correct the gimick is over after the first client .... thats me (for the brain impaired)

we how about a new proposition.... anyone who wants a new avatar, and even the ones who suck at creating them (me aswell) will ALL have a go at creating other avatars for the people who want them....

sound like a good idea??

like a community helping its members out...
    - Albert Einstein

thesigsite.com

These guys pwn at PS and PSP.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

the point is that we are doing it for each other. sort of personalised way.

and because we arnt experts it would be a good topic and something to try....
    - Albert Einstein

Banned