Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: getting past any antivirus program

er0k
    Originally posted here by pooh sun tzu
    That's it. I've had it.

1. If you don't like what someone has posted, then shut up about it. Don't feed the trolls, don't post flames, and don't completely destroy any chance we have of turning his origonal intentions into an actual lesson of ethics. Just like teenagers, people who are new to computers are going to outright rebel against people who call them names, insult them, and otherwise act like dicks instead of actually doing the right thing and guiding them.

2. If you would like to help, but suspect someone's intentions are wrong, then look at the larger picture. Sure, maybe they are a script kiddie, so consider this an opprotunity. Instead of going "OMFG SCIDDIE 4EVA I H8 U SURX0R NEGS 4U" why not try and help them? Show them a better path. Show them why coding viruses are wrong. Show them the basis of how a virus works for the sheer knowledge and understanding of it. Instead of smashing their hands, try to guide them onto a better path through patience and understanding.

Don't act like none of you have ever asked a question that wasn't a bit suspicious or for self gain, because we have -all- been there once, even if for a brief moment until someone came and showed us the ropes without being a complete dick about it.
    although you may be right about the "we have all been there once" :

a. maybe AO is not the place to begin if you are indeed like that and
    b. what are the antipoints for if you can't use them to critique a person, and a post. I suppose you are not one for corporal punishment either. "Don't whip the child, just make him take a time out" or something stupid like that.

Simply because most of us have been there before a. doesnt make it right and b. no one ever slapped you on the wrist? (if indeed you were "there before"

Someone has to be a dick to get them in line. ESPECIALLY if that person has actual intentions of being malicious. The theme for this site before you showed up, for the longest time: Hackers know the weaknesses in your system, shouldn't you? "This person has been banned for ... illegal activities, etc. " Do you not understand? We aren't here to hold a wannabe hacker's hand until he / she recognizes how dumb he/she is. God damn man you act like you haven't been here for a long time, o wait you havent.. nevermind. Hell i haven't even been here long compared to alot of people still lurking but damn you haven't even been here a year and you are trying to critique elder members on how this site should be run? ha.

doesnt ****ing matter dude. big deal.

who said we are here to teach people "just to learn" how to write malicious code?

What are you retarded?

I never said we were here to teach people how to code anything. We don't have to, teach people ****. We could all just sit back and not say a word.

I choose to answer the question, I could of answered it like SodaPopinsky but I decided not to.

I feel that, everyone goes around saying what is good what is bad, what you shouldn't learn and what you shouldn't teach.

Considering that the guys is learning this, so that he can try to infect the White House, it doesn't matter, in the end he will decide what he thinks is the way he will go. If he will go the way of, Learning and using his knowledge to better his own skills, and the Computer World, or if he will use his skills to try to root everyone's box on the net. It will be his choice. I personally think that, someone was nice enough one day to teach me the ends and outs of a couple things. So it is my job to return the favor.

If the guy uses everything I show and teach him, to do nothing more than to, write a new virus for 29a. Oh well, he learned.

See, I am looking at this from a different view, as long as the person learns, who really cares. Learning is what we are all here for. Learning is what you did to get your A+. What you did to become better at coding.

Erok, what are you 6, aren't we a little past name calling?

As for writing a tutorial in how to write a virus or writing one to prove codeing skils.. For what end? there is a difference in "how a virus is written" and "How to Write A Virus" one is a security tutorial.. the other is a dumbass post...

Ugh... Either way, I don't really care. I probably could write both, I would take it from the view of how to write a virus though. The point is people are over reacting over stupid ****.

Like I said before, I don't really care if you guys like me or not. I am not going to stop helping people that I truly think should learn just because they ask a question, that you guys dem unfavorable.

Oh and as for the frontpage. The main thing about AO, not being a place to teach mallicious and **** that is demmed bad, is something that was pretty much input but the users of AO. Yeah Jupmed, has it on the front page, but something tells me, as long as the amount of people that visit AO doesn't change they could really give a damn.

damn man you act like you haven't been here for a long time, o wait you havent.. nevermind. Hell i haven't even been here long compared to alot of people still lurking but damn you haven't even been here a year and you are trying to critique elder members on how this site should be run? ha.
    When does the amount of time someone has been on AO, have anything to do with how worthwhile there ideas, and thoughts are.

Ok, and since you want to say the origional point of AO. Your right, hackers know the weaknesses so should you. I would personally say, knowing how to code a virus is something that a hacker knows how to do. (Anyone that is worth there keyboard that is.) So why not tell this guy?

I agree we are not here to hold his hand, but ****. If no one explains now, he will never learn.

There is also a difference between using the AP system, and saying "stick your dick in a plug outlet."

One is private, one is taking a shot at the person in public.

er0k
    so basically your last post just reworded what you said last time. And i didnt say you were retarded, i asked you if you were. Like i said, we aren't here to hold the hand of a newbie. We are here to be critical of a newbie and see if he/she survives.