Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theory - 9/11

Conspiracy theory - 9/11

I did not search to see if this has been posted before .. but for the conspiracy theorists out there this is very interesting

http://members.iinet.net.au/~sperna/omgkool.swf

it seems maybe a plane did not hit the pentagon like they would have us believe.

What do you think?

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    well...

that certainly opens my eyes.... of course none of it could be true, but i have high beliefs in government coverups and conspiracy theories, and it really doesnt surprise me...

the government is THE GOVERNMENT, wether it be CIA, FBI or ASIO.... it doesnt matter. its the government.

the government is THE GOVERNMENT
    they could see what happened at the WTC (world trade center) and within 15 minutes devised a plan to wipe out part of the pentagon for whatever reasons (to cover up something else of course) and remove tapes and any evidence in the surrounding areas.

WHY.... NOT???

[edit]and on top of that, the E ring wasnt touched and it collapsed 20minutes later.... guess they didnt finish what they were hiding.....[/edit]
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    If a plane didn't hit. What did ?

Where are the passengers ?

Where is the plane ?

Bear in mind that a plane is desined to cut through AIR, not steel reinforced concrete walls.
    Assuming that it was a Boeing 757, hitting a window / doorway. This gives it the entry, its impetus gives it the force to go through, and once inside the explosion is enclosed, the forces are channelled in the direction of the aircraft, inwards. All force is expended INTO the building.

The aircraft is made of aluminium. It is not designed to withstand impact, nor the heat from the fuel fire. Add the velocity, heat and containment within strong walls = irresistable force meets immovable object = TOTAL destruction.

It would have been like a knife through butter, the aircraft would have folded on itself, and consumed itself. Effectively, like a Thermic lance. I say folded, as I believe that the aircraft would have ALL entered the building due to it hitting an opening, by dint of the impetus. If a wing detached, where could it go ? Backwards ....... There was a inwards moving force, sucking in EVERYTHING behind it.

5300 gallons of fuel = approx 20 tons.
    The 'daisycutter' FAE [fuel air explosive] is the most powerful weapon in the US arsenal, bar nuclear, it weighs 7.5 tons. They have been deployed in Afghanistan to attack cave complexes.
    They work by fuel spreading out as the unit falls, ignitors within the unit explode at a pre-determined time. They consume all the oxygen in the blast area, and the blast is as powerful as a small nuke being cooked off.

757 + fuel = 80 tons of FAE: contained INSIDE a building that was desined to take direct hits from conventional ordinance.

I, personaly, believe the Pentagon survived better than ANY other office block in the world.
    And the reason why there is no external damage apparent was because of the strength of the external walls.

As for the scumbag terrorist driving it: they say he couldn't fly ? But, they didn't have to fly, just control it till it hit.

Another flight instructer was quoted as saying that when he explained the duration of training, and the requirements for pilot proficiency. They replied they didn't need to know how to land ......................

MY take: You were attacked, the Conspiracy Theorists are always going to be there. It doesn't change the fact that you lost close on FOUR THOUSAND souls in that day.

and on top of that, the E ring wasnt touched and it collapsed 20minutes later.... guess they didnt finish what they were hiding.....
    The E ring is the OUTERMOST wall. It was hit by the aircraft .................... It was designed to take conventional ordinance hits. I'm surprised it stood for 20 minutes.

As for them attacking there own..............
    Time for a reality check:
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

If you want to read more about conspiracy theories you should definatly check out:
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
    http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/category.asp?ID=32

Further to the "why no debris outside" query on the link:

In WWII, the RAF bombed the **** out of Hamburg for seven nights, and the USAF bombed the **** out of it for seven days. The resultant firestorm created by the incendiary devices, caused winds of over 100 mph sucking in the required oxygen to feed the flames. The wind was so severe that it was impossible to stand in it, let alone fight the fires.

Over 100 mph, in a Citywide area, with 'only' its self generated heat rising to pull the air in.

Put that against a 757 at 500 knots ploughing into a VERY robust containment area ?

There is NO missile in the US armoury [short of nuclear tipped] that could come close to the amount of damage seen. Remember; the Pentagon was designed to take a conventinal hit.

In the Falklands Conflict: British warships were lost to a single hit by Exocet missiles, due to their supersonic delivery, and the construction of the warships, aluminium alloy interiors, which IGNITED due to the extreme speed of the hit plus the explosion.

[off topic] 'Favourite' game in the South Atlantic - I Spy - I spy with my little eye something beginning with E. And you have 10 seconds to answer [/of topic]

they could see what happened at the WTC (world trade center) and within 15 minutes devised a plan to wipe out part of the pentagon for whatever reasons
    What military machine can respond to any crisis in FIFTEEN MINUTES..................
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

The link is not working

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    the link isn't working
    True it is not. Of course I didn't get to watch the movie but the website begins with .au which is Australia, right? I beileve that something is going on but it could be that they just want to undermine us? possiblity?

just a thought.

I got all links fine. Try with F/W disabled.......... Just for the duration of the link, obviously

BANNED
    No it probably recieved a few to many hits. That tends to happen around here.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Well I'm sure those who died on that flight will be glad to know it actually didn't happen...