Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: command line version of the windows taskmgr

nice job on all your project and thanks for sharring!

not wanting to bring keylogger up to the top again ill mention it here

using ms-vcpp i had a few errors i couldn't correct without REMing out an entire section:

/*case VK_OEM_1:
    fputs("[;:]",file);
    fclose(file);
    break;

threw

case VK_OEM_7:
    fputs("['\"]",file);
    fclose(file);
    break;*/

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\kl\keylogger.c(102) : error C2065: 'VK_OEM_1' : undeclared identifier
    C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\MyProjects\kl\keylogger.c(102) : error C2051: case expression not constant

these errors doesn't make any sense to be, i dont see any differance between 'OEM' and the others but without these included the log is impossible to read. here's part of it:

[ENTER]pskill javaw
    [ENTER]pskill tomcat
    [ENTER](
    [ENTER]regedit
    [ENTER]regedit
    [ENTER]((('so'mi'wi'('ru[CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL]
    ...for about 50lines...[CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL][CTRL].explorer
    [ENTER]ghostinstallsspybot
    [ENTER]exit
    [ENTER]pskill keylog[BACKSPACE][BACKSPACE][BACKSPACE][BACKSPACE][BACKSPACE]log
    [ENTER]
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

well, the comments you post:
    /*case VK_OEM_1:
    fputs("[;:]",file);
    fclose(file);
    break;

threw

case VK_OEM_7:
    fputs("['\"]",file);
    fclose(file);
    break;*/
    they are on the MSDN site like all the others, but i first put them in there and got errors compiling, so i decided to leave them out by commenting them, perhaps there are compilers which can compile the VK_OEM_1 to VK_OEM_7. but mine doesn't, so that is a problem, but i wouldn't know how to solve that (searched a lot for it though). i left the comments in them, so that if someone would like to try it with those characters, perhaps he can get it to work with another compiler.. .but like i said, with dev-cpp and with mvc++ it doesn't work ...

hope this helps...

as you get more experiance maybe you'll develop this program....if you do let me know. id like to have a keylogger in my admin tool box but i dont trust other sites to download from.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

as you get more experiance maybe you'll develop this program....if you do let me know. id like to have a keylogger in my admin tool box but i dont trust other sites to download from.
    i'll surely will, but i doubt it will look the same as the current one, perhaps the next one i will write is through the use of Hooks..

lepricaun, Good piece of work.
    Does it work on win98? Any suggestion of similar tools for win98?

actually i don't know if it works for win 98, it depends if the functions used are also in win98... try compiling it under win98, if it compiles, then you have a big chance it will work