Stand Alone UNZIP app?

Thread: Stand Alone UNZIP app?

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Stand Alone UNZIP app?

Ok, I just got my 1gig thumb drive. To save space I want to zip up the files I put on it, but I want to be able to unzip them on any Windows computer, even one that is not XP or has a program like WinZip on it. Is there a good zip tool that is stand alone and does not need to be installed? I want it to be small so it takes up little space on the thumb drive. Suggestions?

the next 3 posts are the files that i use to

1) unzip
    2) zip (gui)
    3) zip (cmd line)

they are all made by Infozip

http://www.info-zip.org
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

zip (gui)
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

cmd zip

sorry for posting 3 diff zip files... i keep them seperate for organization on my computer and figured you might like that also... (that, and because i didn't write them, i am not sure how the licensing goes)