View Poll Results: Should unresolvable IP addresses be blocked?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 18.18%
  • No

9 81.82%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Authenticity of Bush Guard Docs in Question

Authenticity of Bush Guard Docs in Question

Ok. I was pretty sure this would happen eventually, and I was wondering what everyone's opinion was. And don't Cast your vote based solely upon your support for Kerry or Bush. Please read the articles and make your own decision based upon the credibility of the documents and the supporting/dissenting opinions.

One link is to the CBS writeup on the issue, who broke the initial story (on 60 minutes I think), and the other link is to the Fox writeup on the issue.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/home/main100.shtml
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131997,00.html

So what do you guys think?

<edit>I forgot to add in "Im not sure." If a MOD wants to add it in, please feel free to do so. ,edit>
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

I don't know yet, not having immediate access to the documents,
    but there is a simple lesson for all budding political operatives.

Do your homework! If it really turns out that the document is
    a sloppy forgery done on Microsoft Word, maybe future wannabe
    campaign consultants will take heed and at least try to do
    a more professional job. When you need to forge a circa 1970
    document, you go to the flea market and get an antique typewriter!

Any 13 year old skiddie knows at least that much!
    ROFLMAO
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    What's really silly about this is that Bush has two lives in the US military.. He spent a couple of years and the ANG when he was "twenty-head up his ass" and four years as the commander in chief..... Since the commander in chief bit has clearly occurred _since_ the twenty-something bit we should be assessing him on current performance not 30+ year old performance... If for no other reason I could quite easily say "Better the devil you know....."

OTOH, the only military service JFK can come up with is back then and comprises 4 1/2 months in and another couple of years on "reserve" when he "met with and gave comfort to the enemy"... Since then, even though he hasn't been "in the mob" he has had influence over it and during that time he has appeared to have been no more supportive of them than he was in the couple of years after he left the mob.....

Since Kerry was clearly anti-military at Yale, went into the military and left as soon as he could, (3 purple hearts - which no other members of his units ever did - they stuck out their 1 year tours) and when he returned was clearly anti-war and gave that "comfort" to the enemy that disaffected the existing POW's how can Bush be considered worse when we need a wartime president.... Fact: we are at war now no matter how we got there.... So we need a wartime president....

The libs best argument so far in the campaign really is that Bush was irresponsible, (unproven), in his twenties.....

Ok, taking that as a fair comment.... how was Kerry _more_ responsible in his twenties???

Fair question... Anyone want to take it up?
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I am not yet truely sure that bush is even human anymore. Here are the facts.

rofl... just joking.

As for the topic... I do think that the docs are legit. I am not really too sure of their relevance to his campaign. There you go Tiger, one from me for the Bush side.

P.S. Tiger, my beans are hot and steamy, yours are the coolest. (Inside joke for those of you who may wonder)
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

AE.... OK, I'll give you a simple choice.... Would you prefer George W. Bush or me as president... 'cos right now I'll bomb anything that even farts in the direction of the USA.... And I'm a Brit.... But I live here....

As to the Bush bit.... He's far from perfect.... but he can still _see_ perfect.... JFK is so far removed from perfect the hubble won't help him..... fair enough?

BTW, if "W" stands for "wrong" I gotta know what "F" stands for.... I have my thoughts....

I had spicy beans a few times.... they rock.... But if you get them spicy enough they come back to haunt you in the morning..... Double the pleasure - double the fun....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Tiger my opinion of Bush has nothing to do with who he has bombed recently, but with our current state of affairs on US soil. And what he is not doing to help us who really do need it.

<edit>And foreign relations</edit>
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

I GTG till tomorrow...

But for now I'll say foreign relations are what you "want" them to be..... If you are the big kid on the block.... there's some leeway..

As to at home.... Hmm.. Bush is spending like a rich pimp on crack..... Dichotomy really, isn't it? &lt;LOL&gt;

Banned

Re: Authenticity of Bush Guard Docs in Question

Greetings All:

Originally posted here by OverdueSpy

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,131997,00.html

So what do you guys think?

I think it's ridiculous to even quote "FoxNews" as being a "News" channel. It has more in common with China's governmental propaganda channels than it does with a legitimate news source.

If you haven't seen "OutFoxed", I suggest you do so. It's only $9.95 + shipping :

http://www.outfoxed.org/

As for the authenticity of the letters, keep in mind where the "questions" as to their legitimacy arose: the internet. Yes, it started as idle conversation not much different than a thread on AntiOnline recently that discussed whether or not a plane actually crashed into the Pentagon....

Take it for what it's worth. I think it's been well established that Bush dodged the draft and didn't even meet the commitments of his "gimme" national guard duties. It's also been clearly shown that Dick Cheney dodged the draft with the five deferments that he received.

Politicians like Bush are so quick to war for one reason and one reason only: they know they don't have to worry about their sons or daughters dying in one....

I think it's ridiculous to even quote "FoxNews" as being a "News" channel. It has more in common with China's governmental propaganda channels than it does with a legitimate news source.
    Whats even more ridiculous is to see the liberals bark on and on about fox, when they know that 80% of the media is liberal...so SHHHH.

[gloworange]HYPOCRITE [/gloworange]

Politicians like Bush are so quick to war for one reason and one reason only: they know they don't have to worry about their sons or daughters dying in one....
    How's that different from democratic presidents?

er0k
    my opinion on the whole military background of both candidates is, really.. who gives a ****? I don't care if bush did cocaine or if clinton did weed 20+ years ago.. and this is the same type of argument. The dems aren't going to win simply because of the DNC and how shitty it was. In order for the democrats to win they would have had to stick with "Any body but bush," or "Vote for Kerry" the entire race. However, they were at first pushing for Kerry, then at the DNC it was basically "Anyone but bush." The RNC however, was bush bush bush bush.

I recently was watching the history channel for a few hours at a time. A documentary over 9/11 was on, and the people on the history channel would not stop reaffirming alot of michael moores points about bush not doing a thing about 9/11 before or after it happened. Anyone know of the press conference with condaleeza rice just after 9/11? Apparently, the head of antiterrorism or whatever had weeks before briefed the **** out of the entire government about Bin Laden and how he was soon to attack the U.S. They asked Condaleeza Rice if she was aware of this briefing, and she stuttered through about 15 excuses until they interupted her, and said "Are you aware, answer the question" and she again started mumbling. It was rather humurous to watch. The head of counter-terrorism was discussing how much of an idiot Bush was for not listening to him. Bush replied to him, "Im tired of swatting flies, this is getting old"

however, we hadn't done **** about terrorism since 1998, when clinton was president. so why was bush tired? He hadn't done a damned thing?

Anyway, this was on the history channel, i am merely vaguely quoting it. The point the head of counter-terrorism was trying to make was "Why the **** is bush basing his campaign on how good he handled terrorism etc when he didn't do **** to prevent it? " He ended his little talk discoursing on how sickened he is that bush isn't in prison.

By the way, this was on the History channel just in case i forgot to mention.

So you hardcore bushies enjoy your time in the limelight now, because in about 50 years, the history channel will be airing the actual occurences, the truth, etc. because they wil find out, and its going to be a hilarious and sad day when half of america wakes up and realizes how ****ing retarded they are about keeping a dipshit cowboy in office for so long.