Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Help I Lost Netstat!

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Originally posted here by The Duck
    You wouldn't have this problem if you just kept up with technology
    I can thing of quite a few reasons to have a 98 box around. Maybe the guy can't afford XP, maybe his box is too old, or he wants to run some old dos/windows games that don't quite work in XP. Or maybe a combination of the above.

And here i am extracting zip and rar files looking for it ! Well, problem solved !
    O.G at A.O

it keeps disapering i got a ocx file in system32 could that be whats doing it?

It probably keeps dissapearing because you open the exe file directly ? Try through ms-dos ! and don't touch the .ocx, .dll, .inf, or.sys files. they run your computer !
    O.G at A.O

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Something keeps deleting it? Maybe you have some malware that deletes it to escape detection. Try Fport ( http://www.foundstone.com ) or Netport (google for it).

its back know but i thought it was just gone the program in there is called chemlonbutton.ocx
    but spelled right :\

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Does netstat work now?

AFLAAACKKK!!
    Good suggestion irongeek...

Fport is a command prompt utility, follow the instructions and run the program and type "fport /ap". IMO that command helps me best. Copy and paste the log here and we'll take a look at it.
    I am the uber duck!!1
    Proxy Tools

it doesnt run unless the system32 file is open

ohh that thing you said to do doesnt work