Antionline Rules ????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antionline Rules ????

Antionline Rules ????

i gotta admit,

i am having some trouble here, some of my threads are bieng banned and locked !!!!

can any body please give me the rules of this website

i don't want to get kicked out !!!!!!!!

http://www.antionline.com/faq/faq.php is the FAQ.

There are stickies all over the place in each forum... look at the newbies forum and read the stickies...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just Another Geek
    I think it has alot to do with your attitude and the sort of questions you've asked.

Your interrests seem to be towards cracking and other (mostly) illegal activities. This is frowned upon by other AO members. Most of us here try to keep guys like you as far away as possible from our networks and/or computers.

In short: We're here to protect not to break in.
    Oliver's Law:
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

and here I thought this thread was going to be about how great Anti is.

Rachid Abdallah,

You can recover from the reds that you have however that is entirely up to you and how you conduct yourself in here. If your posts suggests illegal activities, are of no value, irrelevant to the original thread, are based on false information, plagiarized, if you’re a troll, etc., etc., etc., then you can anticipate getting flamed and/or receiving negs.

As mentioned above, attitude is another area that should be considered as well. Some new folks start off by trying to impress others, but yet their posts indicated that they really don’t have a clue. The threads you participate in and create yourself, will speak volumes about your skill set.

Additionally, it’s really not a study of quantum physics to figure out what types of posts/threads are successful. Look at “The AntiPoint Status Of This Thread” located on the last line of all the Threads. If the AP status is Extremely Positive then that thread or some of the posts contributed and are rewarded accordingly. Cruise through some of them and you’ll get the jest of the content that is appreciated. The ball is definitely in your court though.

cheers
    Connection refused, try again later.

and here I thought this thread was going to be about how great Anti is
    yeah, me too

o well, then i just say it myself (check my sig)..

as for the type of posts appreciated, it's just like you already heared, this is a security forum. and of course some of us know how to hack a system or application, but that doesn't mean that they will reveal that information to someone who is seeming to use it to do something illegal....

most of us have knowledge about the "other side", but that's only to protect a system/network even more, not because we are here to destroy things other people have had a hard time building it....

i hope this makes sence

The issue is largely HOW you present a topic or opinion.

1. Be careful of providing information in the open forum that may be used maliciously
    2. NEVER publish compiled malware unless it is a new one for analysis, in which case it is best to say what you have got and invite people to PM you for a copy. At least that will prevent someone infecting themselves by mistake.
    3. Never glorify the use of illegal software or the conduct of illegal activities.
    4. Remember that if you give someone advice/information that gets them into trouble, you are morally guilty. It is your duty to advise AGAINST such things, anything else is "SHIRK" and Allah is watching................

just a few thoughts

My thoughts exactly Leprican.

I have a saying that is kinda deep. I own a black bucket hat that says the word hacker on it. The hat
    When people ask me if i'm a black hat I tell them that they couldn't read the word hacker if the hat wasn't white as well.

If your account is banned, *you* are not necessarily banned. Create another account and try again - next time around at least you'll know what not to do.

I have a saying that is kinda deep. I own a black bucket hat that says the word hacker on it. The hat
    When people ask me if i'm a black hat I tell them that they couldn't read the word hacker if the hat wasn't white as well.
    well, i like the white one ever better, but it has the word "hacker" written in it in black so that also would have the same problem