AO Small Trick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO Small Trick

AO Small Trick

I just updated to FireFox 1.0 or .10 tx to Negative and his thread, so i went to assign some AP's to gothic_type and i see that now the link is included in the AP pop-up box ! So i copy paste the URL and change the username at the end to MemorY instead of gothic)type ! lol !

Don't think it'll assign the AP's to the username you change it to since the userid shows what user to assign !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    That doesn't work... that "constructed" link can be used to manually create an AntiPoints-assignment, but it'll only allow you to do the same stuff you're allowed to do the "regular" way. You can't simply replace the usernm, postid, userid and username by values that would go agains the system, for the system wouldn't let you.

That doesn't work...
    What doesnt work ? I just showed a small trick how to replace the username

Don't think it'll assign the AP's to the username you change it to since the userid shows what user to assign !
    With that post i mean what you said, should've been something like this

" People, don't think that you can replace the username and assign point to that username since the system looks at the userid etc in the link and not just the username at the end !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Banned
    It won't work because the php session is still yours and you have the same rights as you would as normally assigning APs. Clever thinking though.. I ought to try special characters soon.. that ought to **** up the AP system some more. ╯

- dave
    about to be banned. =)

albn
    - dave
    about to be banned. =)
    I cannot wait for the next Dave episode.

Banned
    <S6[shell1> ZeroCool: ao sucks dirty drooping donkey dick
    I am ever so disgusted and insulted by a dirty drooping donkey dick... I demand reparations.. =P

Hoopy Frood
    Does Dave do this sort of thing often?

Regards,
    Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- S鷨en Kierkegaard

That issue was fixed I think at least a year or more ago. It used to allow you to toss more AP into a closed thread, but it has been fixed (to my knowledge) by JP.

albn
    xierox, naw, I was making a joke.

Hoopy Frood
    Oh, ok, thanks. Wasn't sure if he was like known for making accounts and getting them banned or something. Thanks.

Regards,
    Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- S鷨en Kierkegaard