Doesn't this guy realize that a "Mass Exodus" by Democrats, crushed about loosing the election to President Bush, will make it harder for a Democrat to win the office in the future. Less voters = Less votes..... Right? I mean, I know that a bunch of the Holloywood and Elite Democrats promised to move to a different country if Bush won the election in 2000, (Still here by the way) but this is really ridiculuous?!?!?!?!?

http://www.carolinianonline.com/glob...storyid=716078
I read recently that more than million people the world over take their lives every year - more than are murdered or killed in wars. The latest World Health Organization figures suggest a suicide takes place every forty seconds, somewhere in the world.

And so it's not hard to imagine that on November 3rd, if the election can be called by then, there might be a sort of grim mass exodus from this sad planet should Bush pull this election out. My generation may be particularly vulnerable to the urge to lay back in a warm bath and open up their veins as chants of "Four More Years" echo horribly from every 24 hour cable news station.