Goodbye Johnny

Thread: Goodbye Johnny

er0k

Goodbye Johnny

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/news/...306406,00.html

Johnny Ramone dies at 55

We will miss you tons johnny.. just fly on up to heaven man.. and rock the place..

Be at peace, brother.

R.I.P.

They are going away, man I'm feeling old.....
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

er0k
    i came up with a little song on my guitar.. kinda sad and bluesy with a hint of rock and roll.. figured johnny might have appreciated for a 5 minute creation.. its a .wav, probably have to play it in sound recorder for windows, something similar in linux.. it doesn't sound too hot being played through a microphone through an 8 bit mono recorder

But alas, thats not what its for..

maybe someone who can sing can put some words together..

(p.s. there is a pic of me in that zip file.. just for the hell of it. i just cut all that hair off yesterday)

edit >> ok.. i guess the old attachment was fux0red..

clear your cache before you download this if you have already before.

A sad event indeed................he was only months older than me.........I can handle people 80+ dying, well that is what happens................very small children die also...........but from aboyt 3-63, I would say it is a waste.

sorry, way off topic, but it does raise personal feelings and things close to home.............

Let us all pray for them, and eachother

Cheers & God bless

Johnno

I posted about this is Cosmos today. It was a bad way to start my day today when I woke up and read the news that he was gone. The only one left now are drummers as Negative said. (And damned good ones they are).

The Misfits are close to them, and they have a drummer from The Ramones as part of The Misfits right now with Project 1950. Which is an excellent CD.

er0k
    o sorry gore, i did a search for johnny and ramone etc.. couldn't find anything on his death..

R.I.P Johnny Ramone.. Let the music you contributed to continue to influence future generations.
    Space For Rent.. =]

That's OK. *Very busy and can't make to long of a reply, doing a security + test.*

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    <Obscure joke>
    Just remember, He donít want to be buried, in no pet sematary.
    </Obscure joke>