Interesting Article on Firefox

Thread: Interesting Article on Firefox

Hoopy Frood

Interesting Article on Firefox

Here's an interesting article on Firefox that was posted on /. Thought you all might enjoy it.

Regards,
    Xierox
    "Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."

-- Søren Kierkegaard

Firefox 1.0PR was just released.

A few of the new features:

- Live Bookmarks
    - Improved FastFind
    - Improved Security
    - Master Password
    - Software Update
    - Smaller Download

They are now currently trying to get 1,000,000 downloads in ten days. Within two they were half way there. So download yours today to amke sure they reach there goal.
    Download Firefox

Pardon me for being little philosphical here but i do think that whats driving these peoples like firefox,google, etc is simple mission
    " To create something thats simple, stable and yet effective". and they are increasingly succeding in doing that.
    May god make them all succeed.(well i'm really tired of all these fancy stuff and useless complexity)
    It\'s all about sense of power.

Pardon me for being little philosphical
    Well just as much as the next guy i guess. Some people just have the driving ambition to not be lemmings. In no other market of business are things so one sided to the general masses then that of major software applications.

In just 3 days firefox 1.0PR has been downloaded an estimated 789,860 times. THey are well on there way to thier goal. Way to go guys! ---->Check it out!

Just to follow up in just four days Firefox reached their goal with an estimated 1,006,060 downloads in just 4 days less then 100 hours.
    This is the greatest response to any firefox to date.
    Since they've met their goal they are going to make a new campaign on Monday.
    Do hear 2 million?