Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arg!!!! Batch Help Needed Gain Plz

Arg!!!! Batch Help Needed Gain Plz

i would like a batch to come on at certen times any ideas? thanks!

Holy **** dude... How many threads about batch files plz must you make? It's called google.com... There are TONS of freaking batch tutorials out there.. IT's NOT THAT HARD TO DO BATCH! you throw commands in a file for gods sake... MUST you be spoon fed EVERYTHING?!?!? Go learn something on your own for once... Especially when it's something this easy... If you learn it on your own you will recollect it much better later on... Learn in well on your own... Spoon feeding teaches you nothing.

I'll help a little anyways since you really won't be able to use batch to start a batch file at a CERTAIN time. Use Task Scheduler to tell it what time to start... There's not much else you can do to make something start at a specific time without having another program already running.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

don't be haten... i looked on google nottin

i would like a batch command that starts the batch on a certen time

That's because there ISN'T a command, because the batch would have to be RUNNING to make it START. If the BATCH is not running, how in the hell is it going to run the command that tells it to start?

I'm not HATING either... Don't double post...

You didn't find anything on google because it doesn't exist.
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

... your scareing me....... plz stp.....

EDIT: lol just playn so once it is activated it can set its self ona timer right? if so how?
    plz and thanks!

Hi

If your using windows you can use the Task Scheduler to run your batch file at a given time.

Regards

but is there a batch command that can set it?

Try looking at the help for at. As for there being a batch command to time it, no, you would have to get an executable capable of sleeping for a specific amount of time.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Custom User
    thefrt...I can't believe that you couldn't find any info on google about what you're wanting to do. You obviously aren't searching properly or you didn't do a search in the first place.

The Grunt wasn't "hating" as you put it, he tried to help you, but you don't seem to listen to what people are saying, so he was getting frustrated. If you had read The Grunt's first post properly, you would have noticed that he already gave you the answer to your question even though it didn't look as though you had looked yourself.

Learn to read.

ac