Thread: You guys are really good to go

You guys are really good to go

You have a great set up, and it seems to be very active, i might not be posting every 5 minutes but thats only cause im a newbie. And im trying to learn, But i really plan to stay here for years to come. I read your tut on this forum page ect. So i will try not to mess up. But for my opinions, well i have alot, This place is great, maybe you should actually clean it up a little ( i mean label more, like for newbies, ect. in the tutorials cause its easier for us to learn) lol. Other then that its great!
    But you have alot of things to unlock ect. So i am greatful to be a member of this community.
    is this a dream

This should be in GCC IMO as it isn't a suggestion. However, on behalf of AO thanks for the compliment's. AO truly is a great site.
    Space For Rent.. =]

er0k
    nah, should be in site suggestions, just doesn't mean its a good site suggestion.

I don't understand what you want? More titles? We already have newbie, jr.member, member, addict, senior, then extra custom titles for people who have been around for awhile.

Banned
    Not sure what you exactly mean, but just in case that your suggestion is that we clean out the Tutorials so that they are classified and all that fancy stuff: The Tutorials Index.

Old Fart
    I think he means labels that are relative to the experience level that would identify who would benefit most regarding tuts...ie tuts grouped as being for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Wow....see I thought he meant stuff should be labeled better b/c it's hard to navigate the site at first. Clarification plz?

I think it means exactly that (what Negative said). Although, that site should be put on the home page imo. On the right side menu so they wouldn't have to go to the tutorials forum then click on the sticky, then the link.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

no i mean make an archive for just newbies. So we have a rough point to were we can all start.
    is this a dream

well for that , there is the new bee section, don't we