?Free GMail?

Thread: ?Free GMail?

?Free GMail?

Hay AO is there any GMail users on here that has any extra GMail acc sitten around...
    That would maby be willing to give me one...
    I have been searching for one and right now there is only one way to get one.
    I even bided on one on ebay but then i got outbided so i decided that, that would be a bad idea. Especially when i may not get it.

So if there is any one on here that would not mind giving one away it would be greatly Appreciated....

I have also tryed to get one from AO members that posted they were giving them out...But they got raided so i thought it would be rude to keep trying... so i gave it a while...

If you want you can alos add me on AIM
    My ScreenName is jr05linux

any offer is greatly appreciated...thx

Huson Mt.
    PM me the addy you want one sent to.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I got 5 left, anybody wants one ?

edit: i have 9 now ! Maybe even more, i have to check my other accounts to see if i got more invites.

yes, yes i do have multiple account in gmail. why ? i use one for ****, one for business and one for personal e-mail !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

wow.. you actually bidded for one on ebay .. thats rediculous

Yeah dude, we all have gmail coming out our ears. Moxy or c-r will help ya out.

In my opinion, I would say the Gmail Beta Phase is almost complete. Virtually everyone I know has a gmail account now - except those who are only online every 2-3 days. Invites are quite abundunt. 2 Months ago - I might have said differently.

-If anyone needs an account - just PM me with your current email address. I have 6 invites left.

San Diego
    Why did you make a new thread for this? There are plenty of gmail threads here if you would of just searched. I have 24 invites if you or anyone else wants a couple. Just PM the address you want the invite sent to.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

this is suppose to have invites coming in for you to, just check it regulary and enter your mail address...

Seattle, Washington.
    When do you get the invites? I got my account yesterday but I havent gotten any invites yet

They give out invites at random now, because i use one of my accounts extremely and got invites but my other account i had for 2 days and 1 e-mail and got 6 invites, so depends if they like you or not
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...