Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The beheadings will continue.....

AO Ancient: Team Leader

The beheadings will continue.....

...Until morale improves.

Discuss.
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Apparently, we haven't used all the tools at our disposal. I would like to see
    a parade in New York City. Ten thousand castrated Palestinians in wooden cages...
    set on fire.

Then we would see how long they wanna keep on screwing with our hostages.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

for every hostage killed the next 20 terrorists captured will undergo a sex change operation and be promptly released with nothing but traditional muslim garb for woman...no torture, no martyrs just real medical surgery with big boobs. see if they want a return of their woman abusing socity then.

the al-aqsa bitches brigade!

as a side note the wife of the man killed today appealed to al-jazeera to air her plea to spare her husband. good old al said it was too busy. i dont want to hear anything about freedom of the press with these guys they ARE the enemy plain and simple.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

The beheadings are indeed sadistic and I am in no doubt saddened for the families, however I'm SURE some of the captured Iraqi's, Bin Laden supporters, etc are being forced to do something THEY might not like.

Who knows? This is one of the many sad and uncontrollable parts of fighting the kind of war we are fighting.
    Space For Rent.. =]

"...Until morale improves."

morale will improve when this god forsaken election is over! then we'll have a good three years before the need to appease those that squat kicks in again.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

"I would like to see a parade in New York City. Ten thousand castrated Palestinians in wooden cages...set on fire."

What do Palestinians have to do with the current hostages in Iraq?

Better yet, we'll round up 10,000 Pals all under the age of 5, castrate them, put them in wooden cages and hand you the match.

Is Tim McVeigh also to be included in this group? If so, shall we round up all white, english speaking Catholics from Buffalo and prepare the wooden cages?
    I\'d rather die on my feet than live my life on my knees.

(Emiliano Zapata, a Mexican revolutionary in the early 1900s)

Where can I get my The Greatest Beheadings DvD..

I'm writing ogrish.com to demand one right away..
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I dunno...I think morale should improve with us getting frickin' TICKED OFF. We shoudl be fighting harder and fiercer because of this madness, not losing heart. Now is not the time to back down. But I agree, having this election over will certainly help matters. We have our own internal war to get out of the way.

Tim is or WAS exactly like these guys. Now if there were thousands of Tims killing us everyday then your question would be more appropriate. Come to think of it I don't think he was even religious. I don't think he killed in the name of "God" or chanted while he tortured someone and filmed it. This latest beheading they cut his throat first while he cried for his life. Then they hacked away at his head.... chanting chanting chanting chanting like all the others. If they ever gained control, Hitler would look like a kitten. Meow. Yeah that would usher in world peace.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Humm while the palistinian plight may be a good excuse for the iraqis the wouldn't lift a finger to truly help them...The palistnians are kinda like our pour white trash to most arab groups, the cousnien you whish you could just kill and be done with
    Who is more trustworthy then all of the gurus or Buddha’s?