Nomarriage.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nomarriage.com

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Nomarriage.com

Check out http://nomarriage.com/ and give me your thoughts. Are american women as bad as this guy thinks they are?

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    well,

as someone who is madly deeply in love, and more than likely soon, going to get my heart ripped out - (uncontrollable circumstances) i would have to agree with alot of things mentioned on that site. most things prior to my current relationship i wanted very badly, but now - and knowing where its heading :crying: - things are in a different view,

the things on that site seem to be warnings for those of you who have not experienced it. and once you do, are too old or "comfortable" so to speak, to change anything. luckily, if everything does go to ****, im young enough to be able to restart a life, without most of the things the site warns about.

Furthermore, Love Sucks Badly - its something that has a way of burning you no matter what, and my relationship im talking about, its perfect, its happy, but and its not something i can see or stop (which what really annoys me) so.... yea, just ride it out

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

The old Soundgarden quote comes to mind when I read this guys site:

"Love's like suicide....."

Anyway, I dont think that American women are that bad. I have just come out of a relationship and I get along fine with my ex. This guy sounds like he has come out of a terrible marriage or relationship. This guy basically makes it out that women are the root of all evil.

This says it all:

American women..
    - highest maintenance (I've never heard of a foreign bride demanding her husband buy expensive house & cars)
    - fattest in the world
    - most likely to cheat
    - highest rate of divorce (60% - US-US marriages; 20% - US-foreign marriages)
    - largest payout in divorce court (you'll be ass-raped for everything you earned, plus most of what you will earn for years to come)
    - bitchiest
    - most likely to nag constantly
    - most likely to believe in feminism and "equality"
    - most likely to hate men
    - spend least amount of time with her children
    - worst at cooking and cleaning
    - ****ed & chucked by tons of guys before tricking you into marriage
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

American women who think you should be treated like princesses by rich handsome men have priced yourself out of the market.
    The point is, women in their 30's, who are career oriented, are extremely UN-desirable to most men, as wives. Those women are getting more and more undesirable as the years pass...in fact by about 35 they are more or less out of the running completely.
    LOL...so which is it, we should work, or we shouldn't? We should expect to be taken care of (and then be called 'princesses') or we should be career-oriented (and then be called undesirable to most men)?

I would consider it a compliment to be considered "undesirable" by this man. He's an idiot.

BTW, this is only one example of his inconsistencies and blatantly one-sided opinions. To be honest, I read a good portion of the site, with my husband, and we laughed our asses off at it. It's just pathetic.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    I think it's clear this "man" just wants a woman with no ambition, no self-worth, no career, no goals in life, etc...

...and NO, I am NOT a feminist...not even close.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Have you ever stopped to consider that the guy has had a series of very bad relations ships? I think you are being too hard on the guy. Maybe it's the area I live in, but I can see where he is coming from just from personal experience. Itís hard to find a sane woman, into what Iím into, is physically attractive and weighs less then I do (at least around here in Southern Indiana). Iíve seen what this guy is talking about in some of my friendís relationships, as well as my own. Which brings up the topic, where do you meet good marriage material women?

Banned
    Can't think of what to write so found the next best thing, someone else's words. It said so well that I can't even elaborate on it...

If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid... I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid.
    Robin Williams - Good Will Hunting

Originally posted here by Irongeek
    Which brings up the topic, where do you meet good marriage material women?
    Or where do you meet good marriage material women that like geeks?
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

King Tutorial-ankhamun
    Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    True, thanks for putting a finer point on it.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Originally posted here by CXGJarrod
    AO...where else??

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery