Eugene Armstrong
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eugene Armstrong

Eugene Armstrong

This is absolutely horrific and I do not recommend anyone watch it ... but this is the video that was release by the islamic terrorists on the beheading of Eugene Armstrong ... it is disgusting..

It does show however what extremes these people will go to and how they have no regard what so ever for westerners lives.. When we go to war we obey conventions like the Geneva convention etc. Because at least our governments have respect for life and realise noone deserves to be tortured.

the article

http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive...-beheading.htm

the video

http://216.117.171.171/video/amraky.wmv

Once again I do not recommend watching it .. I have only posted the link for those who are interested so they can see just how sick these people are

i dont need to see the vidio thank you.

its not just the lives of westerners they have no respect fot last week they beheaded a bunch of kurdish workers. a few weeks before they shot a bunch of hindu's in the back and let their body's fall into an open ditch. very reminisant of third reich's tactics. they have no respect for life at all! do they really expect these acts will make us feel that we should turn the fate of an entire nation over to the likes of them? personally it just makes me wish i could wash my hands with their blood. but unfortunatly for me our governments would never allow this.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    God bless him as well as the other American who was beheaded today and every other victim of the inhuman actions by these terrorists... I wish their families the best and hope that one day they will reunite in heaven.

Amen

It just builds up hate for them. I agree with you Tedob1 they have no respect for life at all. They just do see it the same way we do tho. I can't understand them. And terrorists like that deserve to die.

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    I just wanted to point out that they are doing right by them and their religion.

i am NOT supporting them, and i have no objections to any action taken against terrorists, and i know its true, they are inhumane, savage, and pretty much dont give a crap about anyone but themselves.

Your view in the way that they have no respect for life etc, is wrong. as i said they are doing right by them and their religion. just because of what it entails isnt desirable - but to them the christian religion might look just as silly. (no offence intended) im sure most christians out there follow the bible, and believe in certain acts and execute them. ie, church. its just not as bad as their religion.,

i just want to point out that i am NOT defending them or supporting anything they do.(in fact i hate them just as much as anyone else does) i just thought that most people would have been progammed to hate and discriminate against terrorists automatically as thats the general light they are in. but yea, as ive said.

Peace

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

Hmm, maybe they are repaying us for the prison beatings/tortures? Ever think of that?
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

I agree they are doing what they think is right, however .. terrorism is not the answer .. and it is wrong. There are much more diplomatic ways to get things done... Terrorism like the beheading of Eugene Armstrong is wrong and cannot be justified

while they are doing what "they" may think is right, i do believe they have stopped thinking. it is no more following the teaching of islam any more than the crusaders were following the teachings of jesus. they are executing fellow muslims. a definate no-no. albiet of different sects but that's like southern baptists thinking its ok to kill northern baptists. they are no more than mad dogs that need to be eradicated for the good of the entire world.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Hmm, maybe they are repaying us for the prison beatings/tortures? Ever think of that?
    Are you being sarcasting or serious?

Another thought on the topic one of my friends just told me was how he believes President Bush should stand up and say to the people of Iraq basically how they have to help the people of America to help themselves and if they do not help them hunt out the terrorists (because someone must know something of like the whereabouts these people get taken etc) then he will pick up everything.. the military and all civillian aid and leave the country and not let anyone back in .. whether it be civillian aid or military or anyone. That way just let the terrorists kill themselves and eriadicate themselves from the earth. And if the country goes to **** it is their own fault.

It would be a better world without them anyway

Any thoughts on this post???