School stuff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School stuff

School stuff

Hi guys my teachers going schizo about hackers as per usual anyone want to write a quick word about general hacker image so i can show it to the class and prove her wrong
    Gen. A

all a hacker is is someone who likes to work things out .. basically learn all about something (in this case a computer, its programs and networks) the ins and outs and how it all works and become a master of the overall system. It is not just computers either it might be anything .. you can be a hacker of anything whether it be a computer, computer network, car or anything ....

Banned
    well according to me hacker is a person is more knowledgebale the the system administrator.we shoould say that he is a bad guy , but he ia a guy who knows more about your system sitting some thousand miles away than you sitting infront of it.

we should say he is a bad guy? <-- no way ... knows more than the sysadmin? <-- geez...... thats totally irrelavent and not necessarily so

Elite Hacker
    Tell her hackers are evil. She can't run, she can't hide, because no matter what she does, we're gonna get her. Muahahahahahaa.

King Tutorial-ankhamun

Re: School stuff

Originally posted here by GenericAssassin
    Hi guys my teachers going schizo about hackers as per usual anyone want to write a quick word about general hacker image so i can show it to the class and prove her wrong

And why would showing her something some dudes on a forum say change he mind?

tell her to go on google and type in "hacker cracker difference".....
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

Re: Re: School stuff

Originally posted here by Irongeek
    And why would showing her something some dudes on a forum say change he mind?
    Because we have green gifs that tell you that we are smart!!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Not all hackers are bad guys (that's a media stereotype, so don't be stereotypical please) and not all of them are smarter than system admins. Some system administrators (especially ones who visit AO ) are knowledgeable about what to defend against and what's out there.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Custom User
    And...some sysadmins are hackers :P

ac