Looking for old thread

Thread: Looking for old thread

Looking for old thread

I have searched but haven't had any luck finding an old thread from 6 months to a year ago. Some of you may remember this thread. It was about a guy who found a command prompt window open that he had nothing to do with. Anyways he did some investigating and found all the commands and what not the attacker was executing on his machine. I don't remember which forum it was in either. Anyone remember this thread or know where it is. Thanks

Banned
    well i don exactly remember it, but if you do remember the name of the topic then you surely can do a search on it .
    any how good luck in it

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    it might even be easier to search if you can remember the username that posted it. sorry, i dont remember reading a thread about that

Gl

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks guys, I don't think I will be able to find it since I don't remember the forum or the user. Oh well, I just remember it being a good read and wanted to read it again. Later

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    If you subscribed into the thread, then you should be able to find it by going to the 'site subscriptions' on your home page, from there, click on to the 'subscribed threads' link.

Set the search to a year ? and search through the list that appears.

coVert: you have been here for three years coming up, you SHOULD have worked this out by now ......
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone