Hotmail problems.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotmail problems.

Angry Hotmail problems.

Hotmail has been being very wierd lately. Ive been getting emails from my mom that she sent like a week ago. Like today i got one that she sent on the 20th then one she sent on the 19th. I was wondering if anyone else was haveing this problem or might know what the problem could be. The other wierd thing is she gets the emails from me in normal time. But i get em delayed. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Kryptonic

I haven't had any problems with them lately.
    =

where is she sending her emails from .. if it is a private work one it could be configured in such a way the mail router only releases them every five days .. .mind you noone would have it set like that normally so it is probably something else

Banned

Re: Hotmail problems.

Originally posted here by kryptonic
    Hotmail has been being very wierd lately. Ive been getting emails from my mom that she sent like a week ago. Like today i got one that she sent on the 20th then one she sent on the 19th. I was wondering if anyone else was haveing this problem or might know what the problem could be. The other wierd thing is she gets the emails from me in normal time. But i get em delayed. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Kryptonic
    well seems that hot mail is trying to beat up competion with snail mail

and by the way iam not having any problems with Hotmail . it works just as fine

She is sending them from a library in vegas. Both my parents live in vegas...she seems to be getting the emails fine though so thats why its wierd.

Banned
    Originally posted here by fyrewall
    where is she sending her emails from .. if it is a private work one it could be configured in such a way the mail router only releases them every five days .. .mind you noone would have it set like that normally so it is probably something else
    as above mentioned may the library router has been configured in such a way that it sends the mail once in every 5days or so , check out the daye, is she using outlook or is it just plain Webmail .

check the dates on the mail and tru to confirm them with you parents, if they do differ then it must be as firewall said

LOL

Yea but the thing is for a while they were sending in real time and comeing to me like 5 sec after they sent them.

Keeping The Balance CybertecOne's Avatar
    i dont know if this is related. or whether attached files has anything to do with it.

but i tried recieving an email from a friend with a word doc attached <50kb or so. so it shouldnt have slowed down transfer time. but i didnt recieve that email for a long while, and it came hours later. hotmail webmail was used for both sending and receiving. that was about 3 days ago. however, i havent noticed any problems apart from that one incident.

CTO
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius --- and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    - Albert Einstein

Yea all she ever sends is emails no attachment. they are usually no more than 2kb.

I haven't been having any of these problems but, have you tried contacting Hotmail?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!