Nicorette
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nicorette

er0k

Nicorette

Has anyone had any success with the nicorette gum? Im trying it and it seems like ill just get addicted to the gum, which is more expensive but less dangerous than smoking. Sounds like im ****ed..

tisk tisk tisk...you should take your own advice and not smoke er0k. LOL...remember the advice you gave me about not smokeing?

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    I quit for over a year now. I succeeded without one craving with that book from Allen Carr.
    You need to have got that click. For me it was when I said to myself : "Hey, now i'm gonna try and keep trying till i quit". Anyway i have no experience with nicorette, but there are a few ways, and although i can advise that book i used, its still up to you, to you to find the way you're most comfortable with.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...140802-2229207

Good luck,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Banned
    I tried it with Allen Carr's book, and it seemed to work: I really had that mind-set he's talking about... after a week, I quit quitting

Banned
    Just go cold turkey! Let the people around/close to you know so they can support you.

I tried the gum... it was hard to keep it lit.

The damn patches kept ripping all the skin off my lips...

I never tried the book... but you'd look damn funny with a book sticking out of your face....

Like Neg... I quit quitting....
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    but you'd look damn funny with a book sticking out of your face....
    Phish, not smoke it, you gotta patch the book on your shoulder. Smartass
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

if use that gum for a long time, you can get mouth cancer, just like the guys the chew tobacco.
    about patches, use only with a medical prescription. U can get dizzy using those.
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

I find if you roll the patches up and smoke them they are much more effective calming the cravings. As for the gum i find it's hard to ignite after it has been in your mouth. There was also the inhaler and if you add a smal extension onto it you can use it like a bong or just stick a cig in the end and it works a lot better.

er0k
    Originally posted here by cacosapo
    if use that gum for a long time, you can get mouth cancer, just like the guys the chew tobacco.
    about patches, use only with a medical prescription. U can get dizzy using those.
    i dont think you can get mouth cancer from the gum, its just nicotine, no carcenigens exist in it. The only problem you might have with nicotine is a thin blood problem.

Yeah i appreciate everyone's help, love how sincere everyone is.