walla mail

Thread: walla mail

walla mail

hay whatsup AO

Anyone on here use walla mail it is pretty cool! Other then the fact that 2 days after i sighned up for it's free 1gb e mail, i went to log in and it was like in a foregin language...lol maby it was a bad load or something...not sure

But it was in a goofy language that i can not read nor speak and it was backwards and upside down to the normal log in...lol

well any one on here use it and had the same prob...?

You probably don't have the language installed on your machine !

or it may be some other language....what i mean above was, u may not have a specific language installed so it only displays random characters !
    StreetsCrack.com Join The Best Music Social Network Online. Music downloads, promotions, forums, profile, games etc...

hmm,yeah..looks backwards lol...not sure about the language..but it could be urdu or something..tleast,that's the only language I know's written backwards(right to left instead of the default left to right)

Banned
    It has nothing to do withthe language on the computer. For god sakes people, especially you MemorY....

The browser shows only what the server tells it to. If everything on the site is in some ass backwards Gaelic from the middle ages, it's not the computer.

Check your region/language settings in the mail configuration.

If the computer doesn't have support for a font used on a site, Windows gives you the option to install it.

the lang is Hebrew.. check the url.. Israel.. if i am not mistaken

It has nothing to do withthe language on the computer. For god sakes people, especially you MemorY....

The browser shows only what the server tells it to. If everything on the site is in some ass backwards Gaelic from the middle ages, it's not the computer.

Check your region/language settings in the mail configuration.

If the computer doesn't have support for a font used on a site, Windows gives you the option to install it.
    exactly..

I just visited the www.walla.co.il now I don't have the hebrew lang installed.. and there it was all hebrew..

Copy and pasted the text into notepad for the hell of it.. the numbers were all I could see.. the text was a series of rectangles.. .. I also have japanese and chinese fonts also.. dont recall ever installing support for those either..

HEY JR.. you have office XP or later installed?

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Yes,

Undies is right once again..............it is Hebrew

I cannot give Undies the positives that he deserves as the system will not allow me

Good shot mate!.............now beat the Yanks at the Americas Cup

Johnno