Thread: Gmail invites?

Gmail invites?

Does anyone on here know how long you need to be gmail member untill they give you your account invites you can give to friends?
    I have had on for like a week or two know and i was told that you get them in around 2 days or so but just wondering.
    thx,
    chris

It is different for every person. I had my account for over 2 months before I received any, and others had theirs for just a couple of days untill they had received theirs. So go figure.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Another thread on gmail ? geeze

Well moxy is correct, i hade my sysadmnop@gmail.com for abou 2 months before i receieved 1 invite, then i made another gmail account and had it for 1 day and receieved 6 invites.....
    O.G at A.O

dam this sux...lol
    yah moxy is the one who got me ine and so is Copy right....lol go figure... thx again guys

well that does suck though 2 months. well o well
    thx

from my experience, i think it is based on the volume of messages that comes through your e-mail address. I imported appx 700 messages in one day (to test this theory out) and within 4 hours i had 6 invites...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

i think it is based on the volume of messages that comes through your e-mail address.
    In one of my accounts, i only had 1 e-mail....the default one yo get when you sign up. and i got 6 invites the next day ...so looks like it is random, but they do give out more invites then they used to....
    O.G at A.O