Thread: Help

Help

i am using urdu composer for composing urdu

but when i want to take print a message is displayed that the setting of your page doesnot match the setting of ur printer and u want to print any way
    when i press yes the first line and the last two lines of the page in softcopy are not printed on the hardcopy

plz tell me what to do THANX
    ----=E-criminal=----

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi,

I belive it has nothing to do with the language you are using ...................it has something to do with the page setting ........................check the margins if they are out of the printable area...............

Before printing take a Print Preview and see whether it is displayed of or the text if off limits .

What Text editor are you using .?

Can you tell the exact error message that comes?

and Salaam .....

--Good Luck--

Hello

i am using inpage2.4 and urdu language composer
    When i press ctrl+p for printing it displays a message that the current setting of ur page doesnot match the setting of printer do u want to print any way

yes or no

when press yes

the first and last two lines are not printed on the page

thanx
    ----=E-criminal=----

To me, that sounds like there's a problem with the margins; as was previously suggested.

Sounds like the settings in your text editor, differ with the printers settings. To elaborate, it sounds like the text editors margin settings allow for a larger text space than the printer, and thus some text is being lost.

When you try and print, can you click 'Preferences', 'Settings' or something similar and compare the margin options and information there to 'File', 'Page Settings' or the equivalent in your text editor?

THANX

THANX FOR HELPING

Binary 1 0 10 people

Sword fish Great
    ----=E-criminal=----