Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd like to submit a formal complaint about the system

er0k
    i thought everyone knew it was like that. i dont know if it works or not..

Computer Forensics
    Neg: 100% accurate

Like I said I think this was by design, but it isn't really fair IMO.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Banned
    hogfly, what are you talking about? I just tested the theory/issue with er0k (because I hate him ) and I was able to view and even post/delete posts in threads he started without any issue? Maybe this is a specific user issue because I don't have it?

Banned
    TT: you hating er0k doesn't mean he has you on ignore, too... the issue would be er0k having you on ignore and you not being able to reply to his threads... not you having er0k on ignore and not being able to reply to his threads.

Banned
    Agh, er0k or Negative or both of you, please put me on ignore, I'd like to see this if possible?

Computer Forensics
    Originally posted here by ;TT
    hogfly, what are you talking about? I just tested the theory/issue with er0k (because I hate him ) and I was able to view and even post/delete posts in threads he started without any issue? Maybe this is a specific user issue because I don't have it?
    If you can't figure out what I am talking about by reading this thread, then don't bother spewing garbage. Read carefully next time.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

er0k
    there you go, you are ignored ;TT ... let us know if it works.

Originally posted here by er0k
    there you go, you are ignored ;TT ... let us know if it works.
    Lol, the irony.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

er0k
    i'm sorry i fail to see the irony, care to share

Banned
    You reading my post while I'm on ignore is the irony.

And hogfly is right, I can view the thread fully but am not able to post in it. I kind of like this idea though, if you and another person on the forum don't get along and you don't like having issues with them, this can solve it pretty well.