Thread: downloading pic help

downloading pic help

hi all, not exactly sure where to post this but since i'm needing the help as far as a website goes I posted here, but anyways, I'm trying to download pics from a business site, the pics have categorys like 1 - 1000, then 2000-3000, like that but anyways i'm wondering if anyone know of a program that can download all files, because it would be a big hassle if you know what i meen to download each one individuall, thanks

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    umm..
    I'm trying to download pics from a business site, the pics have categorys like 1 - 1000, then 2000-3000, like that but anyways i'm wondering if anyone know of a program that can download all files
    Doesn't sound like a business site but hey, you look at what you want.
    Flashget and others<the only problem is that most of these have adware unless you buy it, its up to you>
    http://www.download.com/3120-20-0.ht...search=+Go%21+

Banned
    wget.

Banned
    Greetings:

Haha "business site". That's cute.

ANYWAY, my favorite download manager is called HiDownload. Along with allowing for batch downloads and all that other stuff, it also allows you to download and save to local disk streaming media and the like.

It's great for recording news broadcasts or live streaming lectures, batch downloading files, and I'm sure it would also suit your needs in being able to download thousands of images from that "business site".

http://www.hidownload.com

Banned
    JP, you've become so cynical... I love it.... no more of that cliche "I'm so gay and pretty" attitude... congratulations. =)