George Bush Interview
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George Bush Interview

George Bush Interview

FYI - In case anyone has not heard. A one-on-one interview between President Bush and Bill O'Reilly on the Fox News channel Tonight at 8pm / 11pm ET. O'Reilly claims that all of the "tough" issues are addressed. We will have to wait and see on that one.

Anyways, I encourage everyone to at least "Listen" to what President Bush has to say. I know that I've listened to many interviews and speeches given by John Kerry, and even though I pretty much disagreed with many of the basic tennants pronounced by Kerry, I still "Listened", and formed my own opinions. I even agreed with Kerry on a couple of items.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

How do I get a hold of that? I'm at work until 10PM and I'm on 56k. Do you know if O'Reilly is archiving that on his website or something?

I don't know Cybr1d. I'm sure you will see lot's of transcripts tomorrow, but it's not the same thing as watching it live or recorded. Sorry Bubba.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    The interview is spread over the three nights mon, tues, wed....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Banned
    You could listen to it on the radio... KLIF is broadcasting it Tuesday through Thursday from noon to 2PM. Here's the link to their stream.

Banned
    I like how the interview is spread out up until Wednesday, the night before the first debate between Kerry and Bush. It's a known fact that Bill is clearly more conservative than liberal and without a doubt you'll see him kissing Bush's ass and trying to get him to look as good as possible. I think the market strategy Fox is using is extremely smart... they're building Bush's image so that when the first debate comes rolling around, he'll look like the greatest president there is to the wide variety of viewers that will tune in to the interview.

If you crazy like me and you dont have cable, then you can read the transcripts on the Fox News Website.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Originally posted here by ;TT
    I like how the interview is spread out up until Wednesday, the night before the first debate between Kerry and Bush. It's a known fact that Bill is clearly more conservative than liberal and without a doubt you'll see him kissing Bush's ass and trying to get him to look as good as possible. I think the market strategy Fox is using is extremely smart... they're building Bush's image so that when the first debate comes rolling around, he'll look like the greatest president there is to the wide variety of viewers that will tune in to the interview.
    Rant....

And what is wrong with that? Most of the media has been tooting John Kerry to be the next best thing since slice bread since Howard Dean "Arrghed" himself into a political black holeeral. Come on now. You see a converative slant from the Fox News Channel, and you Libs get all bent out of shape, but you can turn a blind eye to the Democratic outpouring of bias that permeates this country's major news organizations. At least Fox has made it clear that, YES, their commentaries have a decidedly more conversative slant than a Democratic one. And Fox News has made it known that The "Fair and Balanced" statement it uses is in context with reporting the news ......... not with political commentaries. How many major news outlets do you hear doing the same but under the pretex of having a Liberal slant. Oh, and let me know when you find one.

Rant over.

Is anyone else old enough to remember when the regular old Fox network channel was created? Not the cable channels, just regular old Fox. It was the most controversial, pushing-the-edge-of-good-taste, risque, liberal channels on TV. Hands down. Everyone protested it. People were horribly offended by the programming decisions made by the heads of Fox. Now they tout themselves as the "conservative" news channel. Ironic.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I'm a Fox News fan, but I have found that ironic Deb. Fox has been known for being so risque, while Fox News is on the opposite end of the spectrum. On second thought though...Ironic, or business savvy in the minds of Fox's execs? Most curious indeed.