September 27th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Presidential Debates Buzzword Bingo!
Here's a fun and somewhat geeky idea. It's a game I used to play during the last presidential debates. It involes a little bit of thought, a lot of beer, and a lot of listening. When you put them all together it makes for a fun evening of entertainment and education.
1. Compile a list with your playmates of all the over-used buzzwords typical of each candicate.
2. Make LOTS of bingo cards with the buzzwords.
3. Make bingo chips (not the kind you eat, but the kind to lay on the bingo squares)
4. Buy lots of beer (or your beverage of choice)
5. Tune in to the debates...start drinking and have fun.
September 27th, 2004, 11:38 PM
That would require A LOT of beer. That really is very geeky
Infact i dont think it is possible to drink enough beer to make that fun without passing out...
September 28th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Love them buzzwords! I wonder if they could even talk if they
were required to leave all the meaningless repetitive crap out.
I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.
September 28th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Ok, Negative just told me these games are all over the internet...and can even be played with sentences. I guess it's getting hard to come up with original ideas.