Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Help, Hacker Troubles

Actually a form of targeted hypersonic sound waves does exist, kind of makes me wonder if you could in fact make somebody "Hear voices in their head"(in the crazy kind of way) with it, though you have to be rather close. Think what you want, I'm just tossing some relevant information out.
    Here is and article from a well known science magazine about these sound waves:
    http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science...351353,00.html

Just My Random 2 pesos
    -AzE-

[EDIT] I was missing a word, sorry

********** |ceWriterguy
    Hmm. Let's break that down a bit, shall we? Hypersonic -faster than sound. Sound waves...hmm. don't they travel at the speed of sound? What did they do? turbocharge the sound waves? yah, ok. I'll believe it when I see it. On the other hand, when I fart, it's hypersonic - does that mean that folks within a ten mile radius start hearing odors in their heads? Get reality, or get a tinfoil hat and have a nice day.
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

greetz all ,

looking @ the Problem from the beginin "space bar=deleat, enter=backspace, backspace=insert "

Your Keys Been Modified on purpose , not randomly assigned which is A Virus/Trojan. about the mouse Moves " its possible that your Cellphone can move it so expect anything .. including the Virus . "

Regarding your Cross roads living next to u . are you the only one living in that Area ?
    meaning if it can travel through the wallz , then its not only u whos effected , Ask your neighbors if they have the same stuff going arround . though u can call the copz and just tell them about what ya think .

Or Maybe you realy got cancer !!! u never know , as i have seen in one of the Repliez , u can go and check in yer local hospital arround . tell them the story .

else ;

u got a serious Prob .
    mOO

Hypersonic -faster than sound
    mmm yes.. Hypersonic can also mean higher sound.. in other words the very high level (Volume) or Very High Frequency.. depend on your usage of words and how dramatic you wanted your text to sound..

I have worked with UltraSonic equipment with Audio transducers capable of 20Mhz.. the Human ear is only capable of 16Khz or so in a healthy young adult (that dosent live at ACDC Concerts)

Guy's just because someone sounds like they are a "depressive Parnoid" does not mean they are scientificly inept

|3lack|ce before you blow something important out your arse.. you better have a read of the above link.. repeated here

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science...351353,00.html
    Now if Popular Science isnt good enough.. try USA Today

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/te...5-19-hss_x.htm

I wont go into what a Audio transducer is.. but the human cranium can be turned into one..

As for the effects of RF energy nombarding the human body.. spend 1 hour ar the current point of a active 50Kw Am transmitter and see how well you feel and if you can think straight ..

I repeat "Guy's just because someone sounds like they are a "depressive Parnoid" does not mean they are scientificly inept "

I am here defending the science.. Hey here is a trick.. read about the Hetrodyne effect.. this is a principle used in some of the crazy stuff mentioned by tracy.. though not a term he used..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    I am here defending the science..
    Then a quick read about it would have told you that the science works because the two ultrasound beams carrying the sound information do not allow the sound out until they are interfered with by something solid like a wall or the human head.... This would also include a pane of glass. Thus, if Tracey is inside his house it's going to be pretty hard to keep him constantly in a targeted beam that isn't interfered with by walls, windows etc. As soon as the beams become interfered with then anyone in the close vicinity will be able to hear the same voices hence the potential application for surround sound without rear speakers - aim the beams at the wall behind the spectators and the sound emanates from behind them because the rear wall has interfered with the beams. According to the bits of Tracy's story I have read only he seems to be hearing the voices.

Tracey is doing the perfectly normal thing. He has determined that there _is_ a problem, however, he has decided to make information fit the problem rather than properly experiment to determine the actual cause of the issue.

This, of course doesn't make Tracey technically inept. It does, however, make him a bad scientist.

I am here defending sanity.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    I wont go into what a Audio transducer is.. but the human cranium can be turned into one..
    For a quick lesson:
    Using your cars alarm fob to lock the car, walk away for about twenty paces.
    Try to unlock the car from this distance.
    If it DOES unlock, lock it again, and walk off a further ten paces.
    Repeat these steps until you are too far from the car to operate the alarm with the fob.

Now walk off a further ten paces [to make certain that the fob is out of range]
    Take fob, touch it to your forehead, and try to unlock the car ...........

It should do now, as you have used your skull to amplify the signal:
    skull makes a pretty good loop antenna .......

If it doesn't work ................. You are probably Humpty Dumpty AFTER the fall
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

I thought at first to stay far away from this thread... I have to bite though as my scientific thoght processes are giving him the benifit of doubt. The man does have a serious problem, we have acertained that so far. I am also inclined to think that this is not just so much fiction.

Tracy, are there any electrical substations or high tension power lines in your vacinity? Any kind of industry that might be producing a large amount of EMF (Electro-Magnetic Force) nearby? I know this sounds silly, but try it if you haven't already... have you tried lining a room of your home with tinfoil and grounding it to a cold water pipe. This won't stop EMF but will help to shield RF waves. I hold an Advanced Extra class H.A.M. license and do understand RF and am very versed in wireless transmission methods.

For the skeptics out there, EMF can cause the symtoms and results Tracy has mentioned. EMF can also be attributed to alien abduction experiences and has been studied scientifically. I remember an article I found on the internet that showed studies made by some scientific agency that used some sort of helmet on a person that would describe alien abduction symptoms when exposed to EMF. I will try to find some reference to this today, it has been a while since I saw it.

Tracy,I might also suggest you find someone with a Big-ol-fatty blunt and smoke it with him/her. You would be amazed how much this could help your peace of mind.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

Hmm...well I'll give the benefit of the doubt and try not to be so skeptical then...though I agree with Tiger -- fitting the information to the question is a bad practice, it seems this would require some deeper looking into.

So Foxy -- you've actually done this I presume? Waaaay too much spare time?

Tracy- Have you scanned your PC with any of the utilities I have mentioned?
    Housecall, the cleaner? I still stick with trojan. Humor me and run the scans and post your results.

Back to the original topic of being "hacked via RF".... I'd like to see the RFCs for this.
    Exactly how does this protocol work with no extra hardware and how the hell does windows me support it?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Thanks for the Feedback

September 29, 2004

I would like to think all of you for your input/feedback. I just read the post from all of you and some of it has been quit insightful. While some I find very amusing, as I myself had a hard time with the whole issue at the beginning. I would like to point out that I have seen psychiatrist, I have seen a total of six in order to get this crime being committed against myself (and others) in to court. There is no mental illness, and I am no more insane, crazy or what ever you label it then most people. I will agree, I am not a scientist, but I do learn fast.

I will also tell you that microwave hearing is a common practice in law enforcement these days, and is used in undercover work. Example of this would be so a cop outside can communicate with his undercover partner inside a location, there by warning them of incoming danger with out others in the room being aware of anything going on. It can also be recorded with radio shack tape players, as I myself have done this and captured the mysterious voice on tape. also Patriots can pick this up and have even repeated the words.

Microwave hearing is easy to accomplish, and has been around since the 1950’s. There is lots of information on-line if you look using that search word. And you your self can do this very same thing to your friends. Beware, they might beat your back side, it is quit intrusive.

As for frequency type of weapons, they have also been around for a great many years, while most require line of sight, not all are limited to this. You can also find lots of information on-line about them also just by using the search word “frequency weapons” You can find a list of “Human Body Frequency's” on line also.

You can build your own (I am sure most of you can do this) for less then $200.00 using nothing more then Radio Shack supplies and can complete this task in one afternoon with no special tools required. While my case is a little more involved with the use of repeaters and other devices in play, the information speaks for its self if a person takes the time to research the topic. There are presently three cases in US courts and two in other countries in progress at this time dealing with this type of crime.

Below is just a part of the hacking program I managed to capture one night. I have also captured more detailed but can not post yet. The only reason for this is to cost me money and time while trying to piss me off.. It would serve no other purpose.

= new Menu("root",136,17,"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif",10,"#ffffff","#990000","#cc9900","#cc9900"); fw_menu_2.addMenuItem("History","window.open('/biography/history.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_2.addMenuItem("Photo Gallery","window.open('/biography/photogallery.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_2.hideOnMouseOut=true; window.fw_menu_3 = new Menu("root",136,17,"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif",10,"#ffffff","#990000","#cc9900","#cc9900"); fw_menu_3.addMenuItem("Press Releases","window.open('/press_section/press_releases.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_3.addMenuItem("Press Register","window.open('/press_section/press_register.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_3.hideOnMouseOut=true; window.fw_menu_4 = new Menu("root",134,17,"Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif",10,"#ffffff","#990000","#cc9900","#cc9900"); fw_menu_4.addMenuItem("Federal Links","window.open('/links/federal_links.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_4.addMenuItem("Missouri Links","window.open('/links/missouri_links.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_4.addMenuItem("Kit's Favorite Links","window.open('/links/kits_links.cfm', '_top');"); fw_menu_4.hideOnMouseOut=true; fw_menu_4.writeMenus(); } // fwLoadMenus() //--> if (window.focus) self.focus(); if (document.images) { hottopicson = new Image; hottopicson.src = "/images/hottopics-a.gif"; hottopicsoff = new Image; hottopicsoff.src = "/images/hottopics-i.gif"; historypgon = new Image; historypgon.src = "/images/historypg-a.jpg"; historypgoff = new Image; historypgoff.src = "/images/historypg-i.jpg"; recentpgon = new Image; recentpgon.src = "/images/recentpg-a.jpg"; recentpgoff = new Image; recentpgoff.src = "/images/recentpg-i.jpg"; presidentialpgon = new Image; presidentialpgon.src = "/images/presidentialpg-a.jpg"; presidentialpgoff = new Image; presidentialpgoff.src = "/images/presidentialpg-i.jpg"; } function changeImages() { if (document.images) { for (var i=0; i<CHANGEIMAGES.ARGUMENTS.LENGTH; script

Thanks again ya’ll, as mentioned some of the feed back has been insightful.

Tracy Givens