Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what do people want?

Banned
    Hogfly was made a moderator so he can "officially" tell you that:
    1. You went off-topic.
    2. The "back to topic please"-portion of your post is off-topic as well.

Oh, and here's the thread kind of announcing//welcoming him as a moderator. :P

http://www.antionline.com/showthrea...threadid=262202
    Sweet tx man.....cant u see im not an addict yet lol, or did you do that on purpose just to make me mad anyways..tx...and ummm back to topic now, i wont disturb anymo'
    O.G at A.O

Computer Forensics
    I didn't think I was important enough to get an official thread saying that I was the moderator of this forum. And hey look, my "title" is even accurate now, so all you whining simpletons can stop your kvetching. Thanks for spamming a useful thread with crap.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    The best thing a forensics forum can do is display actual case studies, (sanitized, obviously), and detail the methodology that was used. I think it's also _very_ important to make people understand that there are two "variants" of forensics, that of finding out what happened "regardless" of the method and those that found out what happened with the intent of prosecution. They are so different as to really be two different disciplines which needs to be made clear....

Good luck Hog.... I expect some good reading.... In between your regular work schedule...
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Computer Forensics
    tiger: Yep, it's called incident response and forensics. That's the easiest way to define the 2 "variants"
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

so all you whining simpletons can stop your kvetching. Thanks for spamming a useful thread with crap.
    Spoken like a true AO moderator?........modest, accurate, humble?

Moderators moderate old chap, they do not "rise to the bait"

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Hog:

Yeah, but how many people _get_ the difference?

Nihil:

Moderators moderate old chap, they do not "rise to the bait"
    ROFLMAO.... I was going to pos you but I can't.... Too funny.... and why I don't want a Mod position anywhere.... I can't slap the stupid ones....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

ok considering i just got called stupid by pretty much the creator of this forum, i will do everyone a favor and stop posting to this board. and by senerio work up i meant a disscussions, but ok, im stupid. And since only closed discussions show up on the active threads by default when you first load AO, I guess im stupid for reading or repling to it, thats what the open security forums are for i guess. no hard feelings how was defcon???

Hmmmm,

Spamdies:

Lesson #1 for stupid newbie: Bother to read what forum a thread is in before you post to it and make an ass out of yourself.
    Is that the reasoned, rational, helpful post to which you are alluding?

Only a wild guess on my part.................

But then I am my own man............If I sell something..............it is, and stays, sold......

I think that someone will understand and STFU?

my views

Banned
    Greetings:

Originally posted here by nihil
    Is that the reasoned, rational, helpful post to which you are alluding?

Yes it was. And I was right, he is stupid. See:

Originally posted here by spamdies
    And since only closed discussions show up on the active threads by default when you first load AO, I guess im stupid for reading or repling to it, thats what the open security forums are for i guess. no hard feelings how was defcon???