skype-maybe interesting article for our members

Thread: skype-maybe interesting article for our members

skype-maybe interesting article for our members

hi,
    came accross this article.
    what do you think ???
    http://www.theage.com.au/articles/20...&oneclick=true

Banned
    People generally don't like to register to read stuff. You might want to copy and paste a small part of the article so people can decide whether it's worth to register or not. Right now, I don't have any clue what it's about (I don't like registering ) - unless it's about that VOIP service that's being hyped beyond belief but isn't that spectacular at all...

Nah, I think Skype is pretty goddern awesome. I've been using it for about a year and a half now, and there have been humongous advancements in it. I use it almost nightly to speak to business partners about our current projects, and it works much more clearly than my cell phone ever could. Free, too... I like it.

Banned
    I saw it on CNN the other day... They presented it as a "completely free phone service". From computer to computer, yes... from computer to phone, it's more than twice as expensive as the international rates I'm paying right now.

Hey Hey,

I use skype constantly.. I have been for about a year now.. I love the software... The computer to phone rates are actually cheaper than a lot of the rates I get here through my phone company so that's an added benefit and it works quite well... I'm impressed with the quality compared to some of the other VoIP programs that are out there.... Definately worthwhile to look into.

Peace,
    HT
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".