Protesters Dump Dead Animals, Go Topless
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protesters Dump Dead Animals, Go Topless

Protesters Dump Dead Animals, Go Topless

Hey Tiger and Foxey - This ones in ya'lls back yard. Care to shed some light on the mindsets.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=6354992
    BRIGHTON, England (Reuters) - Pro-hunt demonstrators dumped animal carcasses and women went topless amid noisy protests on Tuesday outside Prime Minister Tony Blair's Labor Party conference.
    Blowing horns and waving signs that read: "Fight Prejudice, Fight the Ban" and "Fox-Off Blair," about 8,000 demonstrators against plans to outlaw fox-hunting marched along the Brighton seafront, flanked by hundreds of police in riot gear.

Several women dressed in black bathing suits removed their tops and jumped into the chilly English Channel waters as part of the protest. They were joined by members of "Surfers 4 Hunting" riding surfboards.

Tempers flared between some protesters -- who defend hunting as an essential part of Britain's rural heritage -- and a handful of hunt opponents who denounce the centuries-old pursuit as a barbaric bloodsport.

Witnesses said the carcasses of two calves were left close to the conference center while a dead horse was deposited outside. Two men were arrested.

Parliamentarians from Blair's Labor Party overwhelmingly voted on Sept. 16 to ban hunting with hounds on a day that saw some 10,000 hunt supporters protest outside parliament and a handful break in to the historic debating chamber.

Protestors say a ban would cost thousands of rural jobs and is based purely on class prejudice.
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!

While not British, I have an explaination...

Alochol.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

While not British, I have an explaination...

Alochol.
    ROFL! That's the universal reason if anything else. Blah, topless britain's (no offense) don't get me "turned on" so to speak. They don't appeal to me.. no offense to those that live "across the pond".
    Space For Rent.. =]

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    . Blah, topless britain's (no offense) don't get me "turned on" so to speak. They don't appeal to me.. no offense to those that live "across the pond".
    Dam Spyder32, whats with you and anti-european women? lol

********** |ceWriterguy
    They had a soccer match and a riot broke out. Perhaps some of them want to hunt the birds now instead of the foxes?
    Even a broken watch is correct twice a day.

Which coder said that nobody could outcode Microsoft in their own OS? Write a bit and make a fortune!

Dam Spyder32, whats with you and anti-european women? lol
    Dunno, they just don't really appeal to me. I'm into hispanic, tan, curvy women. And you can't find that in Europe
    Space For Rent.. =]

Depends on what part of europe your are talking about. You could try Italy,Spain (doesnt hispanic have something to do with spanish?),the south of France, ect . Of course it is a bit harder to get a tan in the more northren countries like Ireland, Scotland,.....
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    doesnt hispanic have something to do with spanish?
    Yes Spanish is a subset of Hispanic.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    First off:
    The 'noble' art of Fox hunting.
    Centuries ago the kings of Enland had managed to hunt everything that could be hunted to extinction.
    All that was left was the Fox .............
    This explains why they insist on riding horses to chase an animal the size of the domestic cat.

They insist on saying that it isn't JUST the upper classes who hunt, and that anyone who keeps horses can join the 'fun'

This Labour government, when it first came to power, had, as all governments do at the start of their term, a 'lucky dip' for party policy. That is, that all the Labour MP's put forward a proposal that they would like to see as law. Then there is the draw from the hat, and this time it was a brand new backbencher [ MP, but NOT Cabinet] who won, and he wanted to ban ALL hunting with dogs...............

This quickly became THE policy to back, and it gained massive popular support.

This leads us to the topless women and dead horses ............

The 'Countryside Alliance' have formed to fight the proposed law, and they are having some success. The main success is that the Tory [Conservative] party is the spiritual home for the hoi poloi, and the threat of being de-selected [local party decides WHO is going to represent them at Parliament] has done wonders for the CA.

At heart though, the argument FOR hunting is flawed, by the simple examination of the facts:
    from the CA - they say themselves that they catch [read KILL] very few Foxes. Yet at the same time they are saying that the Fox is a major problem in the country, and it's only through hunting that the Fox can be controlled ...........

The ANTI hunting lobby, appear, to me at least, to be not so much anti- hunt, as they are anti-people.

Fox: Vulpes Vulpes. nowadays there is very little of the country Fox remaining, they have assimilated into the urban areas so well that they are more correctly called; Vulpes Urbanus.

The PRO hunt types refer to 'us' as city folk, who shouldn't poke our noses into 'their' business..........

Me says: F**K YOU.......... try and get your product to market WITHOUT using the 'city' folks options [ trains, planes and cars ] and see how far you get. Who builds your fecking tractors ?

Their argument that to stop hunting will cause 000's of jobs to be lost..........

I remember when we had a Steel, Coal, Car industry, where were they THEN, when we lost 000.000's of jobs ..............

Foxy's answer:
    Kill all the foxhounds. they have been bred to hunt, they are not a nice dog.
    Shoot all the horses, as they are obviously not going to be used again.
    Shoot ANYONE that wears a RED coat, and insists on calling it PINK.

As for the followers who will lose their jobs. Retrain into something useful for the country as a whole, if they still feel the need to hunt, join the Army. They will let you hunt AND kill.

But this would mean going against PEOPLE with GUNS.
    No wonder they hunt the Fox, we aren't armed .................

Extras:
    doesnt hispanic have something to do with spanish?
    Hispanic is Historical Spanish, as spoken in South America, and heading North at a rate of knots.
    Spain speaks Spanish [ apart from the Catalans, Basques, Castillians etc etc]
    The equivilent in English is the Falkland Islands, there they still use the olde worlde style of thou, thee and thine ............

Of course it is a bit harder to get a tan in the more northren countries like Ireland, Scotland,.....
    When the Scottish go on holiday, as they're blue with the cold. It takes three days for them to turn WHITE..............

Nothing like a GOOD rant. I LOVE cosmos ..............
    55 - I'm fiftyfeckinfive and STILL no wiser,
    OLDER yes
    Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Dunno, they just don't really appeal to me. I'm into hispanic, tan, curvy women. And you can't find that in Europe
    Yeah he likes himself some nice, cellulite packed mamacita with **** that hang down to their knees.

I always had something for european girls.....they're so god damn sexy ....MMM Italian girls are gorgeous, Albanian girls are Wonderful, German girls are sex machines, Yum yum