Dvd Vid Playback Problem

Thread: Dvd Vid Playback Problem

Dvd Vid Playback Problem

To All,

I have a problem with playing a movie I backed-up on DVD-R. I used DVD-Decrypter to rip to my HD and than DVDShrink to compress it and put into ISO format than I used DiscJuggler trial version to burn it to disc on MODE1/DVD. The status of the burn says it was completed successfully with no errors but for some reason it only took 15min and it took a while to get to around 50 percent than it just flew to a 100 % and spit the disc out. I am almost positive the settings are right for each program in the process and when I do the anaylsis of the DVD on dvdshrink from the ISO the whole movie is played and the size of the ISO is the same as what DVDShrink tells me (4.3gb) but for some reason when I play the disc on my DVD player everythings good to go (menu, ect) until 21:05 into the movie it just stops and freezes everytime. I tried the same thing on the DVD player on my computer and it froze as well. The back of the disc looks like maybe 1/4th of the disc was actually used but when i look at the file size in file manager it shows 4.3 gb used. I was just wondering what the problem might be and or if I just need to get a new program to burn or maybe purchase full version. If anyone is not sure about my problem I guess the next best thing would be a referral to a better guide.

Im using the PIONEER DVR-A08-J-SV

Its the actual ripped vob files you shrink not the iso !!!.

I did only shrink the ripped vob files. After DVD decrypter rips the dvd I open DVD shrink and open up the folder containing the VOB files and shrink it to fit on one DVD...but anyways I found out that it was most likely b/c it was trial and I used CloneCD full version to burn the ISO.