dcsimg
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Let It All Out! -rant Thread-

Originally posted here by ZomBieMann77
    God damn you sound like that guy from the movie "mallrats".

Brodie: Listen, not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't hear about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid which could have easily been avoided had some parent--I don't care which one--but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!
    Or

THAT KID IS BACK ON THE ESCALATOR!
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

It's not a rock!

It's a rock Lobster!
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

er0k
    i ****ing hate my assistant principal. Hes a nice guy, but an idiot. Disables my internet access because i tell the admin at my school to create a policy not letting kids run batch files. ****ER!

Originally posted here by AngelicKnight
    Jarrod --

Perfect video for you to watch right here:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192820
    :ROFL: that was f.... hillarious!
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

I got this rant about breathing i just seem to have a hard time ****ing breathing today and it's is the first time i use this inhaler and i miss my throat got my tongue instead pissed me off
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Ranting:
    I hate how people rant but don't attempt to do anything about what they're ranting about. I hate how people always have something to bitch about, but never have the guts to actively define their environment to such a degree that they'll be happy about it. This extends itself to people talking about other people behind their backs, while not even attemting to ventilate their irritations to the specific person responsible for these irritations. In short, don't bitch about those things you've chosen to expose yourself too.

The average windows user:
    I hate the average windows user. I hate how he always, somehow, refuses to learn how to set a firewall, no matter how many times I tell him how. I hate how he will always click "yes" when the IE security dialog pops up, no matter how many times I tell him not to. I hate how he never reads any EULAs of anything he installs. I hate how never listens to anything I tell him. I love how his ignorant, confused, commonly disturbed ass is surprised when I tell him, after fixing his computer numerous times, to stick it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine.

Sheep in black sheeps' clothes:
    I hate how a sheep acts to look like a black sheep because the other sheep think being a black sheep is cool. It provides one with illusion of being "above" sheepish behavior, while it is simply a different result from the same recipe. Wake up and stop being a ****ing hypocrit. We all have egos. We all act upon it.

Religous zealots:
    Please present scientific evidence of your findings before attempting to make others believe in your illusion. Man has the weird habit of creating gods to explain the unexplainable. I think we should all wake up and recognize that instead of believing in outdated, inaccurate, and ancient attempts at science, philosophy, and sociology.

Counterproductive pride:
    I hate how people, over and over again, compulsively give in to their own pride, even if they know this is counterproductive or futile. In a discussion or difference of oppinion, some people out there even resort to self-deceit, as they would rather believe they're right instead of recognizing their own mistake and moving to self-improvement.

I was also planning to rant about the problems people seem to have with the burden of proper forum communication, AP discussions, IRC egos, christian hypocricy, american elections (and the bush/iraq discussion saga), JUPM somehow keeping the same site design while they said they were changing it (only the scrollbar so far), linux zealots, windows, irresponsible web designers refusing to learn things "the proper way", dumb incompetent PHP developers teaching newbs outdated and backwards ways of doing things, spyware, compulsive popups, flash ads, and people over and over again failing to RTFM. It's just that I simply don't have the time to go into those things right now.

Thank you.

[edit]And those ****ers from chello, which, after AOL, is the most ****ed ISP ever.[/edit]
    Bleh.

I was also planning to rant about the problems people seem to have with the burden of proper forum communication, AP discussions, IRC egos, christian hypocricy, american elections (and the bush/iraq discussion saga), JUPM somehow keeping the same site design while they said they were changing it (only the scrollbar so far), linux zealots, windows, irresponsible web designers refusing to learn things "the proper way", dumb incompetent PHP developers teaching newbs outdated and backwards ways of doing things, spyware, compulsive popups, flash ads, and people over and over again failing to RTFM. It's just that I simply don't have the time to go into those things right now.
    Hopefully this thread remains open long enough for you to share those other rants one day ...

Just thought I'd add to what some said up there about mall rats, it's a ****ing awesome movie, If you are in a pissy mood, go rent/buy it and watch it about 50 times, laugh your ****ing ass off, and realize you could care less about the people pissing you off.

Kevin Smith pwns jou!!!!!11111

Hmm Rant... Hmm...
    This works: I hate women!

There. I'm finished. That or they hate me. It's one way or the other. (you might have guessed why exactly I feel this way. Try being told you are a "pretty cool guy" and "yeah, I'd go out with you most likely" then being told "I'M NOT GOING TO GO OUT WITH YOU!!!!!" IN FRONT OF people... Yeah... Talk about shot down. Need 700% less bitches in our school)
    [H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Oh, I got you way beat Grunt. Trying getting "I'm madly in love with you! I'll never give up on you!" followed days later by "My parents don't approve and I don't have time for you! Goodbye!"

the beign of authority kurt_der_koenig's Avatar
    booooooooohahahahaha. Dam why do girls have to be so complicated!?! Dam I'm lonely! As my chinese friend says: HORSEFACE foucker!